RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: MERK MERk MErk Merk merk
Mic 0 0%
Amp 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-03, 01:37 AM   #1
Amp
King of Nowhere

Battle of Equiptment (Mic Vz. A-M-P)

IP:

okay post your verse in here

You think you a super-hero by havin an avi of Worlverine but in reality your lines blow//
gunna take your "metal inside" and melt it through ya skin, you'll say "man-neat-o"// (magneto)
Got ya spread all over like "peanut butter" all over this lyrical peice of bread//
beat down ya head, make you come too close to bein dead, so all your hopes i shread//
Comin in here all hard and thinkin you had somethin that i didnt, what would that be?//
let your lines hit the "blue crush" and let them smash, you might as well be "lost at sea"//
what word could i use to describe you, nothing considering you dont know wher to put a call out// (check frontlines right now)
Make you look like a teapot cuz they only "spit steam", go on i wont tell anyone that you pout//
every keystroke i make has you cowering behind ya name, but it dont got respect or power//
c'mon man you know that you got the respect, skill, even the anatomy of a flower//
if ya "run away" now i wont get a team, i'll say that "got lost" trying to find our thread//
dont need twenty lines to beat you, all you need to do is stay alive and use your head//

im done this is a grade a merking
Send a message via AIM to Amp