RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Unique Expression (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=78587)

west 09-08-03 02:42 PM

Unique Expression

Unique Expression

I express maself by invision and by puttin ma sticky tips to tha keyboard/
tha world wide web got me catchin information allowin me to see more/
i'ma story teller but ma highs and lows are certainly not fiction/
there real life dealings which will leave you in a state of addiction/
injecting into ma mind is like goin back to when we couldn't navigate in terrential rain/
lost skin pretruding memories of titanic disasters and a heroin sufferers pain/
my emotions are so varied there as different as a year without four seasons/
we got hot,cold,rainy and dry sometimes multiple,date and time give me tha reasons/
whether it be a look,word or touch i can honestly express maself in many ways/
but no escaping tha truth my senses are as unique as tha exit from an unfinished maze/
i extend and forward my hand to which another is placed to symbolise a greeting/
lookin in tha eye of an enemy to give him tha sign that West aint retreating/
graspin sign language i use one finger pointing north to say fuck you i'm never gonna stop/
it's gonna be a hard climb but i won't lose grip until i reach it to tha top/

Hook -

I can only be myself - (It's shouted)
I've circome to tha fact that whether good or bad i will leave you with an impression/
Coz whether good or bad everyone has a unique expression/
You can't be noone else - (It's shouted)
You should circome to tha fact that whether good or bad you will leave people with an impression/
Coz whether good or bad everyone has a unique expresssion/

I express my knowledge from sources like dissertations and advanced books/
hip pop rappers get there checks early from record labels who worry bout beats and hooks/
television,tabloids and magazines use propaganda to sway tha majorities opinions/
fictitous advertisements brainwash and turn tha masses into non free thinking minions/
jus pass me tha mic and i'll capture a still of reality and frame it with my lyrics/
i paint a picture of clarity through vocals releasing tha impossible and i pause tha mimics/
computers can fly through pages calculate and control through certain programmes and commands/
but artificial intelligence can't express without bein piloted,given tha sum or given orders by man/
artforms are thoughts expressed from tha mind emcompassed in sculpture,writings and plays/
i mould an image and give foot notes describing what thoughts i wanted to provoke and replay/
conversations with eminem,canibus,Nas and jay-z clones give rise to tha same 100 bars bein duplicated/
i'm a ray of sunshine,solid as a roc coz i remember,destroy and rebuild and can communicate it/
no original flow or extra terrestrial ideas emcees only wanna talk about what they acheived and own/
how many songs bout bling and bitches,must be written before they find out theyr'e not alone/
expression is when a thought is conveyed into a movement,number,word or entire action/
i speak tha truth,show you tha way home and lead you to a place where my flow isn't a minor fraction/

Hook -

I've circome to tha fact that whether good or bad i will leave you with an impression/
Coz whether good or bad everyone has a unique expression/
You should circome to tha fact that whether good or bad you will leave people with an impression/

west 09-08-03 03:30 PM

so many sleepers nowadays.

Alchemy 09-08-03 03:33 PM

I liked it, it was really cool, gave good flow and had some nice meaning in there, good overal. Probably don't mean much comeing from a noob though.

west 09-08-03 05:24 PM

Yo dawg all critiques are appreciated,Uppin.

Peace

A.T. 09-08-03 05:41 PM

dawg... that was fuckin sick mang...
i like the hook and your verses were good too...
that shit had definate flow...

west 09-08-03 05:48 PM

Thanx.

west 09-08-03 08:25 PM

Yo uppin peeps.

Peace

/:Ayura:\ 09-08-03 08:50 PM

hey west dat was pretty nice

Quote:
paint a picture of clarity through vocals releasing tha impossible and i pause tha mimics/
computers can fly through pages calculate and control through certain programmes and commands/

^^^that was pretty nice bruv, keep elavating

rule 09-08-03 08:53 PM

tight drop man..verses an hook was pure fire...i liked your starting verse it was ill u had it all in that...1

west 09-08-03 08:59 PM

thanx dawgs.

Peace

west 09-08-03 09:42 PM

some feedback peeps.

west 09-08-03 09:56 PM

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Otherwordz 09-08-03 11:20 PM

wow...good shit man...nice vocab and the flow was tight too...you had some quotablez but I'm too lazy to uote em now...lol...but I think you know where they are...

west 09-08-03 11:29 PM

Thanx man,uppin this peeps.

Peace

west 09-08-03 11:35 PM

Uppin this for some feedback.

Peace