RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-03, 02:42 PM   #1
west

Unique Expression

IP:

Unique Expression

I express maself by invision and by puttin ma sticky tips to tha keyboard/
tha world wide web got me catchin information allowin me to see more/
i'ma story teller but ma highs and lows are certainly not fiction/
there real life dealings which will leave you in a state of addiction/
injecting into ma mind is like goin back to when we couldn't navigate in terrential rain/
lost skin pretruding memories of titanic disasters and a heroin sufferers pain/
my emotions are so varied there as different as a year without four seasons/
we got hot,cold,rainy and dry sometimes multiple,date and time give me tha reasons/
whether it be a look,word or touch i can honestly express maself in many ways/
but no escaping tha truth my senses are as unique as tha exit from an unfinished maze/
i extend and forward my hand to which another is placed to symbolise a greeting/
lookin in tha eye of an enemy to give him tha sign that West aint retreating/
graspin sign language i use one finger pointing north to say fuck you i'm never gonna stop/
it's gonna be a hard climb but i won't lose grip until i reach it to tha top/

Hook -

I can only be myself - (It's shouted)
I've circome to tha fact that whether good or bad i will leave you with an impression/
Coz whether good or bad everyone has a unique expression/
You can't be noone else - (It's shouted)
You should circome to tha fact that whether good or bad you will leave people with an impression/
Coz whether good or bad everyone has a unique expresssion/

I express my knowledge from sources like dissertations and advanced books/
hip pop rappers get there checks early from record labels who worry bout beats and hooks/
television,tabloids and magazines use propaganda to sway tha majorities opinions/
fictitous advertisements brainwash and turn tha masses into non free thinking minions/
jus pass me tha mic and i'll capture a still of reality and frame it with my lyrics/
i paint a picture of clarity through vocals releasing tha impossible and i pause tha mimics/
computers can fly through pages calculate and control through certain programmes and commands/
but artificial intelligence can't express without bein piloted,given tha sum or given orders by man/
artforms are thoughts expressed from tha mind emcompassed in sculpture,writings and plays/
i mould an image and give foot notes describing what thoughts i wanted to provoke and replay/
conversations with eminem,canibus,Nas and jay-z clones give rise to tha same 100 bars bein duplicated/
i'm a ray of sunshine,solid as a roc coz i remember,destroy and rebuild and can communicate it/
no original flow or extra terrestrial ideas emcees only wanna talk about what they acheived and own/
how many songs bout bling and bitches,must be written before they find out theyr'e not alone/
expression is when a thought is conveyed into a movement,number,word or entire action/
i speak tha truth,show you tha way home and lead you to a place where my flow isn't a minor fraction/

Hook -

I've circome to tha fact that whether good or bad i will leave you with an impression/
Coz whether good or bad everyone has a unique expression/
You should circome to tha fact that whether good or bad you will leave people with an impression/

Last edited by west : 09-08-03 at 11:22 PM.