View Single Post
Old 12-21-03, 11:57 PM   #13
Bloody Footprint

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Lethargic

Yet another punch that wasn't hard to understand...by any means. Your intillect is amazing...truly. Not in a good way though.

You see the pattern there? Not ONE of those punches were personals...and there were a LOT of punches you called "weird" which leads me to believe you didn't understand them either. However, if I had posted those too, this post would never end. I don't mind losing...everyone loses here and there. I especially don't mind losing to Evolve. However, I do mind no name wannabe dope fucks that can't understand a punch, voting when they don't even get the punches in the verses. Especially when they vote based on whether "The sentence before it built it up" or not. Fag. yes, Adapt didn't like you...but you did bite. I even talked to Epi after that to see why the fuck he unbanned you. He never answered me...I'm guessin he just liked you. I saw the fuckin links though. Unless you just magically happened to think of it word for word the same way the first guy did...you bit. Yes, I do have shit on you...Fuck your round 3. Koalatee didn't eat you alive cuz he doesn't know you. he didn't have any personals to put up against you. For 99% of the people here...facin you is like facin an alias...cuz you ain't shit to nobody.

Whats wrong with you? First off you sound like a stalker, why the fuck u care so much about a guy with a Ren avvy? You know more about him than he does himself, Wow ur a bad ass know, huh? Who gives a Fuck it he doesnt understand it, why u crying for?

What you say if I said I didnt understand that punch? Call me a dumbass? Shit before you act like a smartass learn how to spell Mr. "intillect" ..... Get off nigga's nuts, you look like a prisioned mexican, how you write, essays....