View Single Post
Old 01-01-04, 04:54 PM   #4
Cata_Strophix

IP:

Pop a shot at this JEDI & leave this bitch alive but with a dead eye--like lisa Left eye
and let the lead fly...ta ring ya head twice...drain ya main vein till ur fuckin bled dry

i'm the illest when it come to the one lines and multi's- like i'm a verbal genious
kid thinks he can spit of the top of the dome..just..cuz he jacked a gerbals penis

sick shit i spit to currdle ya splean quick. vivid pictures so vivid that even my words'll seem sick
u beatn me...Shit... i got a better chance of frank white just givin me a triple beam-N-brick

what ever u use ta think is producin a scheme..just u thinkN....... ya cool..................... is reducin ya steam
u coundnt ever beat me.. if you were choosin ya team ....Shit mother Fucker ....ud even lose in ya dreams

i see no Reas. after this u shouldn'r be 0-n-3...expeacially after all shit u been showin me..without even knowin me
u can't even flow with me this bitchs flows are so fucked up he'd have a better carreer in poetry. kid waits for votes Clinchen his rosery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!