View Single Post
Old 01-28-04, 06:40 PM   #10
LyRiCaL GeEnUs
Da KiNg Of PwNaGe

IP:

If i quite now i won't be able to break you down shake you 'round, i'm hell bound, shake rattle and roll time to leave your home watch when your when your alone time to break your bones.hell, my woords can't be stopped that's my philosophy so if you battle me don't expect to win on top of me so you think going fist might be worse but i gaurentee you i'll murder you in a hurst, so as i'm down to the last point of time when i drop this rhyme fame has just declined. Think what you will but i can't be dropped try to do whatever you want but i can't be stopped not even popped.
so as i leave you in the dirt remember these words"take the loss man enenthough it hurts"little suckas like me can't die so if you try to murder me in this battle i'll just multiple so don't forget what i said, and when i left the quote you try to find me and i'll be a ghost!
Your structure is fucked man. Break it down line by line. It was jus a pain in the ass to read. Saw a few punches in ther but nothing great.

This nigga is a typical newbie, startin' with bullshit.
I wouldn't pay a nickel for the crap this clit spit.
played
Fucka got less flow than air trapped in a bottle.
No question, I'ma rack up #'s like I won da lotto.
ehh, kinda whack
Your structure is fuckin' toppled like da WTC.
Talkin' shit like u gangsta but u can't touch me.
blah
He tries to make excuses as to why his verse's wack.
Nigga it's plain that you hired a ghostwriter on crack.
best punch so far. Try and rhyme interesting words
U can't throw a decent punch, well bitch here's two:
Mods, ban this wack shit and send him back to rhyme school.
good

Kid takes this battle. Better structure and flow, and also more and harder hitting pounches.

Please drop an honest vote here guys. Thanks http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110513