RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Machavelli 0 0%
Kid Killa 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-04, 01:19 PM   #1
Kid Killa
Banned

Kid Killa vs. Machavelli

IP: D917 C89A

10 lines
30 minutes
U spit first
Good luck
Old 01-28-04, 01:27 PM   #2
Machavelli

IP: D38E 499D

If i quite now i won't be able to break you down shake you 'round, i'm hell bound, shake rattle and roll time to leave your home watch when your when your alone time to break your bones.hell, my woords can't be stopped that's my philosophy so if you battle me don't expect to win on top of me so you think going fist might be worse but i gaurentee you i'll murder you in a hurst, so as i'm down to the last point of time when i drop this rhyme fame has just declined. Think what you will but i can't be dropped try to do whatever you want but i can't be stopped not even popped.
so as i leave you in the dirt remember these words"take the loss man enenthough it hurts"little suckas like me can't die so if you try to murder me in this battle i'll just multiple so don't forget what i said, and when i left the quote you try to find me and i'll be a ghost!
Old 01-28-04, 01:47 PM   #3
Kid Killa
Banned

This nigga is a typical newbie, startin' with bullshit.
I wouldn't pay a nickel for the crap this clit spit.
Fucka got less flow than air trapped in a bottle.
No question, I'ma rack up #'s like I won da lotto.
Your structure is fuckin' toppled like da WTC.
Talkin' shit like u gangsta but u can't touch me.
He tries to make excuses as to why his verse's wack.
Nigga it's plain that you hired a ghostwriter on crack.
U can't throw a decent punch, well bitch here's two:
Mods, ban this wack shit and send him back to rhyme school.
Old 01-28-04, 02:08 PM   #4
Machavelli

Man don't try to say i'm just a typical newbie cause while i'm countin' numbers, you with them other groupies, you tried to battle someone else but man your stuck with me, don't push me to far man, don't fuck with me, if i only got ten lines to say how your lame , don't mess with the untamed, i'm still heavy in this game, if you get thrown off the edge is that alright for you anyone else would else would this rhyme,you like it too! Why don't you stand up with better words come on' be a man.
I think your nervous battlin' me cause you don't understand.
I throw you out the car, leave your ass on the road your stuck sellin'samples, while
all my drugs sold, it getting old, the way you talk to me instead of trien to fight back
you might just ride with me!
Old 01-28-04, 02:20 PM   #5
Kid Killa
Banned

Uh... mind tellin' me why u spit again? Read the rules, kid. That's not how it goes down in here. U want a continuous battle, go to Cypher. Take this ^ somewhere else.
Old 01-28-04, 03:58 PM   #6
CASHVILLIN

IP: 9BDF FCAF

Im posting the battle in front lines - good luck to you my friend....- VILLIN
Old 01-28-04, 04:57 PM   #7
Machavelli

Na man you said 10 lines not 10 lines only 1 verse, you have to say somethinhg next time.
START THE VOTING YA'LL!
Old 01-28-04, 05:18 PM   #8
CASHVILLIN

IP: 9BDF FCAF

MACHAVELLI.......that was straight wack...............ups to kid killa on that...........plus, get original with your name man....- Villin
Old 01-28-04, 06:34 PM   #9
Machavelli

What?

Man your tellin' me i'm wack why don't we battle if you think you can, and forget about my name it's real and truer than yours so step up.
Old 01-28-04, 06:40 PM   #10
LyRiCaL GeEnUs
Da KiNg Of PwNaGe

IP: D154 1BD3

If i quite now i won't be able to break you down shake you 'round, i'm hell bound, shake rattle and roll time to leave your home watch when your when your alone time to break your bones.hell, my woords can't be stopped that's my philosophy so if you battle me don't expect to win on top of me so you think going fist might be worse but i gaurentee you i'll murder you in a hurst, so as i'm down to the last point of time when i drop this rhyme fame has just declined. Think what you will but i can't be dropped try to do whatever you want but i can't be stopped not even popped.
so as i leave you in the dirt remember these words"take the loss man enenthough it hurts"little suckas like me can't die so if you try to murder me in this battle i'll just multiple so don't forget what i said, and when i left the quote you try to find me and i'll be a ghost!
Your structure is fucked man. Break it down line by line. It was jus a pain in the ass to read. Saw a few punches in ther but nothing great.

played
ehh, kinda whack
blah
best punch so far. Try and rhyme interesting words
good

Kid takes this battle. Better structure and flow, and also more and harder hitting pounches.

Please drop an honest vote here guys. Thanks http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110513
Old 01-28-04, 06:47 PM   #11
heneci2001
Flyweight

man what you talking about I thought his shit was better then kid killa come on dog
Old 01-28-04, 06:52 PM   #12
.Iknoevel.
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: B3D4 AD44

Mach

wow.. couldnt read anything, 1 or 2 punches were visible but with your struct being so bad i couldnt see anymore. break it down line by line and not as a paragraph, it'l be much easier to read[/B}

[B]Kid Killa

not a strong punch at all
ehh whack to the 3rd power...
not really hitting him, just a misfire
ok i guess...better then the rest
wow... this was actually decent

Kid Killa takes this battle wit Better structure and the punches that he had were harder then the other kids

...Gone...
Old 01-28-04, 07:11 PM   #13
FlowDro
New to RB

IP: 9052 1CB8

Machavelli, your flow lacks any real structure, also you didnt really have punches, you have to change your style, that will never win battles in here, kid killa i liked a lot of your lines, some solid punches, good closer. vote:Kid Killa

hey drop a vote on this battle please man, this kid talks mad shit
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110243
Old 01-29-04, 09:08 AM   #14
Kid Killa
Banned

Uppin #1
Old 01-29-04, 09:51 AM   #15
.:FiorZ:.
.:Smoke Herbs:.

IP: 8E42 0827

Kid Killa gets this............

his punches hit a lot harder and ya finisher was tight.........structure was gd.........ya flow was nice and sum gd metas used.............
machavelli had sum descent multis but his punches lacked.....flow was coo and structure was aight....therefore...........

vote = Killa Kid

vote on ma battle vs. skandalz honestly plz
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110097

peace
Send a message via AIM to .:FiorZ:. Send a message via MSN to .:FiorZ:.   Reply With Quote