View Single Post
Old 01-28-04, 06:52 PM   #12
.Iknoevel.
Banned: Compromised Account

IP:

Mach

If i quite now i won't be able to break you down shake you 'round, i'm hell bound, shake rattle and roll time to leave your home watch when your when your alone time to break your bones.hell, my woords can't be stopped that's my philosophy so if you battle me don't expect to win on top of me so you think going fist might be worse but i gaurentee you i'll murder you in a hurst, so as i'm down to the last point of time when i drop this rhyme fame has just declined. Think what you will but i can't be dropped try to do whatever you want but i can't be stopped not even popped.
so as i leave you in the dirt remember these words"take the loss man enenthough it hurts"little suckas like me can't die so if you try to murder me in this battle i'll just multiple so don't forget what i said, and when i left the quote you try to find me and i'll be a ghost!
wow.. couldnt read anything, 1 or 2 punches were visible but with your struct being so bad i couldnt see anymore. break it down line by line and not as a paragraph, it'l be much easier to read[/B}

[B]Kid Killa

This nigga is a typical newbie, startin' with bullshit.
I wouldn't pay a nickel for the crap this clit spit.
not a strong punch at all
Fucka got less flow than air trapped in a bottle.
No question, I'ma rack up #'s like I won da lotto.
ehh whack to the 3rd power...
Your structure is fuckin' toppled like da WTC.
Talkin' shit like u gangsta but u can't touch me.
not really hitting him, just a misfire
He tries to make excuses as to why his verse's wack.
Nigga it's plain that you hired a ghostwriter on crack.
ok i guess...better then the rest
U can't throw a decent punch, well bitch here's two:
Mods, ban this wack shit and send him back to rhyme school.
wow... this was actually decent

Kid Killa takes this battle wit Better structure and the punches that he had were harder then the other kids

...Gone...