Thread: Predictions
View Single Post
Old 02-04-04, 09:14 PM   #9
Lirael One

IP:

How the fuck do I have issues? Your a fucking moron. I dont give a fuck about your IP, anyone can change that. Take note of Chrit you stupid fuck - its not that hard to switch from I-Net Explorer to Netscape, that alone changes your IP adress so that proves nothing. Dont try to pull bullshit like that because i already know every trick there is you dipshit. Why the fuck would i get Listen .. a member who hasnt been to RB in well over a year to suddenly IM you and threaten to kill you? Think about what the fuck your saying you moron. Im 18 .. not fucking nine years old. I have better things to do that fuck about with bitches like you over aim for talking about my penis. Please - get a fucking clue. I know for a FACT you ARE youing blood .. deny it all you like, i dont give a fuck, you are him. Why would i make that up? To me - your just another member online i never speak to, and one i could more or less give a fuck about. But you bit that verse last week - thats why when i pulled you over it, you got all defensive. This week, ive found out your Young Blood .. a biter already banned from RapBattles for biting .. and that verse wasnt wrote by you because i happen to know and speak to the guy that wrote it over aim.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL GET LINKS AND END YOUR LIFE, FAGGOT.