RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lethal Lyricist League > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-04, 11:54 PM   #1
Feeble Minded

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Predictions

IP: EB45 9824

By Lethargic and Walter Wall

HW Title: Feeble Minded (7-4) vs Walter Wall (5-1):

Feeble and Walter? That’s right folks. These two titans are clashing yet
again. Walter has KO’d Feeble 2 times in their history of text battles. While
Feeble, defeating Walter twice, has only had one of the big KO’s. Walter has
proven himself to be a damn fine battler since he’s come here to RB. Feeble,
likewise, has elevated ridiculously and managed to not only clench, but already defend, his HW Title. Progress like a mother fucker. Walter’s got history, and I’m sure a couple personals , on his side. However, Feeble’s proven himself time and time again. I expect this to be the battle of the week. However, even though they’re both my boys, I’m gonna go with Walter Wall in a very close upset. Vote ~ Walter Wall

MW Title: K. Largo (6-4) vs Avalonius (3-1)

K. Largo aka Mr. Bribeone faces off against Avalonius aka we don’t have enough time to read all these names. Bribe has proven himself time and time again. If you ask me, he’s inconsistent and his showing against M~M didn’t impress me at all. However, Bribe is no doubt dope when he’s serious. Speaking of that, he better get that way quick. As we all know, Avalon is no slouch. A former Title Holder looking to make his way as the MW Champ, Avalon comes in with something to prove. Okay, so he battled Auspicious with a nice showing to take the win, but can he keep it up? I think so, and Bribe’s going to have to get serious if he wants to keep that pretty little Title of his. Consistency is key…and I think Avalon’s gonna bring the heat this week with Bribe coming with a pretty good, but fairly lackluster verse. Vote ~ Avalon

LW Title: Lethargic (5-0) vs Koalatee (1-1)

An LLL vet rematch with more on the line than last time. G. Hod has won text
tourney’s in the past and has stayed consistent throughout his battling. His
only loss under this alias was due to Leth. Leth is a revived vet from Old RB
and is gradually elevating to what he was in his glory days. I predict a close
battle with G. Hod coming away with the win. V – G. Hod

Quotient (19-1) vs Mystery~Murdera (7-2)

Mr. Slowhands himself makes yet another return to our beloved LLL to face M~M, a well known and respected head who just recently suffered a loss to the hands of K. Largo. My opinion? Both of them are getting lazy. M~M’s already admitted to not being too much into battles, and Qu0 signed in with a “cuz I’m bored”. Both of these guys are dope, but if they aren’t trying…well, just who the fuck knows what’ll happen. My thoughts on the subject, both of you get a grip and bring it to the fuckin table. Cuz you two are dope as fuck and this should be an interesting battle. If it’s not, I will personally hunt you down put my size 13 boot up your asses. With that said, have a nice day and good luck! Vote ~Slowhands

Aisle Phive (4-2) vs Def Con (1-0)

This should be dope. I haven’t seen much from Def Con, but he made Merk Squad and beat Cam last week, so I expect good things. Aisle has elevated a lot during his stay at LLL, but has failed to impress me in his last two battles. Granted Cereal Shelf’s complaints that he was up against Qu0, and against an herb in which he didn’t try, are somewhat justified, I don’t like bitching. I predict that it’ll be a good battle with Def Con taking it by a slim margin. V– Def Con

Dimense (5-3) vs COM (4-6)

First things first, I would like to recognize the fact that COM is the first
person I’ve seen in LLL…not change their alias just because they had a losing
record. Congrats COM for not following the crowd and doing some whiny baby
bullshit. With that said, on to the prediction. Dimense is dope as hell. Only
problem is…Dimense is gone. Dimense is being sentenced to jail time for
disclosed reasons. So, COM will obviously take this W very easily. Vote ~ COM

Horud Skys (0-1) vs Auspicious (0-1)

Horud Skys is respected by many a veterans but never seems to live up to his
reputation. He was part of Evolve’s original Origin Ill and is now part of the
exclusively dope, Déj- vu. However, he came real soft against BTK last week. Family issues were involved though, so anything can happen this week. Auspicious is a well known topical head who I’ve never though of as a dope battler, but he came awfully close to beating Avalon last week which surprised myself and some others. This one will be up to who wants it more, and I see Auspicious taking this one. V - Auspicious

N LitEnd (3-1) vs FuE-Xion (2-0)

N LitEnd..hmm. N LitEnd’s pretty well known and he has respect from a lot of
people here on RB. However, his last few appearances here in the LLL haven’t
impressed me. He’ll have some extremely witty/dope lines…then some that just make you think, “Wtf was this guy on?”. Inconsistent anyone? That doesn’t matter though, ‘cause anyone can turn around in an instant. I’ve seen it before, and I’ve been waiting to see it again. N has the potential to be a Title holder in this league. He just can’t seem to unlock his talent. If he
taps into the dopeness that I know he has…FuE better watch out. FuE, who the hell is this guy? He just like, came outta nowhere. His last two battles here in the LLL have shown us that this kid has some real potential to be extremely dope. With a little bit of touch-up’s and polishing, this guy could be one of the virtually unstoppable. We may all be witnessing an up and comer in the making. With that said, he isn’t there yet. Actually, he somewhat reminds me of N LitEnd in that aspect of inconsistency. All in all, this should be a great battle. I have FuE pulling this one out by two votes. You heard me, I’m calling it. Vote ~ FuE-Xion

Born To Kill (1-0) vs Sand (0-0)

BTK is the sites ‘Top Battler’, who battles all the time but still needs major
elevation. Sand is a dope topical head, but hardly ever battles and wasn’t that great in his prime. Despite the absence, I expect a thousand crying newbies as BTK gets KO’d by Sand. V – Sand

MenTill (2-3) vs KoNcEpT (2-1)

MenTill, I tell you what. This guy is actually pretty dope. He comes up with
original hard hitting punches, and is always prepared to battle everyone he
faces. His only problem, he has too many crap punches or filler in his verse to
accompany his wittiness. As for KoNcEpT, he’s fallen off a bit, but he’s trying
like hell to get it back. After that dope showing in the 3-way with Aisle and
Feeble, KoN just kinda plummeted. His latest battles have showed some signs of improvement though. So let’s just hope KoN comes doper than ever and gives us a helluva show. I know through personal conversations he has the capabilities, it’s just a matter of tapping into his pool of talent. Damn, sorry, got philosophical there for a slight second. Anyway, I say MenTill takes this battle in the end. Vote ~ MenTill

Token (1-0) vs Derive (0-0)

A newbie’s wet dream. Token used to be really wack, but has elevated immensely. Even so, he’s still far from dope. Derive is Purple Haze…nuff said. PH hasn’t battled in awhile and was wack when he was battling. Token takes this one in an
uninspired bout. V – Token

Booga (0-0) vs Fatal Words (0-0)

Two dope RM heads join us here in the LLL and have the coincidental luxury of
battling each other. At least they know what to expect. Unlike us innocent
bystanders here at little ‘ol hickville in the rap world RB. At least, in RM
terms Seriously though, I know Booga’s dope. I’ve seen a couple of his
battles. Well liked and well respected at RM, he’s also a contender in probably the dopest league online…the PBA. Expect great things from this man. As for Fatal Words…sorry bud, I don’t know shit about you. Rumor has it he’s another dope head from RM, but only time will tell. So, I have Booga taking this by rep alone. Vote ~ Booga

Jacent (0-0) vs Allegory (0-1)

I don’t know anything about Jacent, except for that he hangs with Cam. From observation, hanging with Cam either requires a lot of dickryding, or a lot of skill. I suspect that it’s the latter of the two. Allegory made it to the
Championship in the HW tourney, but it was heavily due to underestimation.
Allegory never directs personals and packs more played lines than punches. I
predict Jacent takes the win and makes us forget all about how far Alle made it in the tourney.

Last edited by Feeble Minded : 02-03-04 at 12:00 AM.

Old 02-04-04, 06:58 PM   #2
Feeble Minded

ok - lets all stop pointing fingers, we all know the situation now ..
Any posts that don't deal with the prediction will be deleted, thanks.

Old 02-04-04, 07:01 PM   #3
Lirael One

IP: 3354 DAC6

Allegory is Young Blood .. he didnt write that verse last week, and i brought it up in the thread from last week.

I'll find links so y'all can bann him.

Old 02-04-04, 07:10 PM   #4
Feeble Minded

wow, thats .. ironic that your posting this .. lmao

Old 02-04-04, 07:21 PM   #5
Lirael One

I ghostwrote, i didnt bite ..

he's madd homo. And he was banned as Young Blood originally for biting anyway - you think id make shit like that up?

Old 02-04-04, 07:24 PM   #6
Aisle Phive
AKA Cereal Shelf

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 6E65 1B29

Allegory does have that Young Blood typing style. Plus, I've seen that "how much does your neck cost" line two or three times now, it's bitten. Bann him.

..Remember These Dope Kids?..

.................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Aisle Phive  
Old 02-04-04, 07:47 PM   #7
Young P
I'm Better Than You

Text Record: 43-10
IP: E81B 1539

Whos gon win. Me or BI?
Send a message via AIM to Young P  
Old 02-04-04, 07:51 PM   #8
Allegory
Even If U Like Me..Fuck U

IP: 835E 5ADB

I.P. Check..I dont even know a youngblood..i hardly post on this site...
i got a lot of people that can vouch for me..who knows me in real life....
i registered in november..do ya'll do this all the time...
accuse a writer of someone else...just cause ya'll dont like him...
hmm..i don't know none of ya'll...i just know a lot of peeps talk about cam..
so i know a little about him somewhat..cam hit me up on aim...
sayin i heard u been going around sayin...i posted dick pics of him...
WTF?....and the he started saying nigger this...nigger that....
he is just trying to start somethin..then some dude named Listen hit me...
up also...sayin the exact same shit..sayin he's gonna kill me...
WTF?...cam or whatever..u got issues...serious issues...
and i speak for everybody on that...

Gh05t!

Your talent is God's gift to you.
What you do with it is your gift back to God.
- Allegory -

Old 02-04-04, 09:14 PM   #9
Lirael One

How the fuck do I have issues? Your a fucking moron. I dont give a fuck about your IP, anyone can change that. Take note of Chrit you stupid fuck - its not that hard to switch from I-Net Explorer to Netscape, that alone changes your IP adress so that proves nothing. Dont try to pull bullshit like that because i already know every trick there is you dipshit. Why the fuck would i get Listen .. a member who hasnt been to RB in well over a year to suddenly IM you and threaten to kill you? Think about what the fuck your saying you moron. Im 18 .. not fucking nine years old. I have better things to do that fuck about with bitches like you over aim for talking about my penis. Please - get a fucking clue. I know for a FACT you ARE youing blood .. deny it all you like, i dont give a fuck, you are him. Why would i make that up? To me - your just another member online i never speak to, and one i could more or less give a fuck about. But you bit that verse last week - thats why when i pulled you over it, you got all defensive. This week, ive found out your Young Blood .. a biter already banned from RapBattles for biting .. and that verse wasnt wrote by you because i happen to know and speak to the guy that wrote it over aim.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL GET LINKS AND END YOUR LIFE, FAGGOT.

Old 02-04-04, 09:20 PM   #10
Def Con

IP: 1A7F 5D33

your 18..have better stuff to do then fuck with Al....yet you posted that^^^

Old 02-04-04, 09:25 PM   #11
Feeble Minded

Allegory - IP checks do barely anything anymore.
66-0-232-203-poe-d.northstate.net

there are two other people using your cpu or that are your alias's but i wont post them...

oh also i left out some of the numbers in ur IP so cam cant attack you. l o l ..

Old 02-04-04, 09:38 PM   #12
Allegory
Even If U Like Me..Fuck U

IP: 835E 5ADB

thank u Def....and Lirael...please get links...valid links.....remember now..valid links...and don't u say u didn't hit me up talking about u heard that people was telling u i posted dick pics on RB of you...and then when i tried to explain it...u said...u trying to come down on me nigger...nigger what's wrong with you..i will fuck u up nigger...that's ur issue..your 18 years old..yet u go around sayin nigger this..nigger that..like ur cool..and why would Listen hit me up..when he doen't even know my screen name...just hit me up out of the blue...cause when asked u..who is listen..u said a rap battles legend..= )...quit lying...and once again..i can get people to vouchfor me that i am not someone named youngblood...so i am through chatting with you..take ur problems out with somebody that cares to argue..cause u always have to have the last word in...im through with you..oh and get links....please do...since ur so
Godly....

* oh and thanx feeble for checking....im not a computer geek like Lirael..i dont know how to get around IP's and shit..i've only had my computer like 3 months...*

Gh05t!

Your talent is God's gift to you.
What you do with it is your gift back to God.
- Allegory -

Old 02-04-04, 09:38 PM   #13
Lirael One

Haha ..

.. your lucky you saved him

That nigger wouldnt get to RB, period if you'd of posted them up.

Old 02-04-04, 09:40 PM   #14
Lirael One

Like you have to be a computer geek to get around an IP adress .. fuck outta here you prick.

I'll get links.

Old 02-04-04, 09:44 PM   #15
Feeble Minded

ok .. cam is right, i know how to get around the IP thing just with some site my friend at school used to get around the blocked sites at school - not hard at all . . not sayin your him just that its possible.