Thread: Predictions
View Single Post
Old 02-04-04, 09:38 PM   #12
Allegory
Even If U Like Me..Fuck U

IP:

thank u Def....and Lirael...please get links...valid links.....remember now..valid links...and don't u say u didn't hit me up talking about u heard that people was telling u i posted dick pics on RB of you...and then when i tried to explain it...u said...u trying to come down on me nigger...nigger what's wrong with you..i will fuck u up nigger...that's ur issue..your 18 years old..yet u go around sayin nigger this..nigger that..like ur cool..and why would Listen hit me up..when he doen't even know my screen name...just hit me up out of the blue...cause when asked u..who is listen..u said a rap battles legend..= )...quit lying...and once again..i can get people to vouchfor me that i am not someone named youngblood...so i am through chatting with you..take ur problems out with somebody that cares to argue..cause u always have to have the last word in...im through with you..oh and get links....please do...since ur so
Godly....

* oh and thanx feeble for checking....im not a computer geek like Lirael..i dont know how to get around IP's and shit..i've only had my computer like 3 months...*

Gh05t!

Your talent is God's gift to you.
What you do with it is your gift back to God.
- Allegory -