View Single Post
Old 05-14-04, 02:25 AM   #1
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

symptom vs shifty

IP:

ok 10 lines here we go

imma spit why ill beat-you, cause i hit you with multi's that multiply to defeat-you, i chew threw youre entire crew, until their tiresome plea's, hire me, and fire-you/
im rolling-eyes, at youre stolen-lies, the way you try to immobolize, and always end up with youre back end up and colon-cries/
i dont need gun-mist, to shun-this, i TWIST, WRISTS,and with one-FIST, slam you with a page from my pun list/
i crypt-walk, all over youre hip-hop, it looks like you sip-cock, the way your top-lip-flops, when i drop-clip-shots, your spits are more like drip-drops, that flow like the runs of a shit-shop/

ok now the intellectual explanation of my rhyme lol (if needed)

#1- self explanatory
#2-im rolling my eyes at the fact that everything you say is a lie and stolen leaving you unoriginal, and when you try to immobilize meaning whenever you try to stop someone you end up with youre back end up meaning youre ass always end up in the air and colon-cries thats the screams youre making cause youre getting fucked with youre ass in the air
#3-self explanatory
#4-used as many multis as possible ill explain them, crypt-walk meaning like in hip hop ppl dance its called crip walking, and beeing spelt like crypt it also means im walking on youre grave youre crypt,sip-cock suck cock same thing right, spits are more like drip-drops meaning a spit like a rhyme and spit like water so youre spits are like drip-drops their not spitting their dripping, like the runs from a shit-shop meaning diahrea