View Single Post
Old 05-14-04, 12:30 PM   #4
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

IP:

i WAGE wars with the GAGE of my gun, but ONSTAGE, i ENGAGE with a PAGE of my puns,im like a CAGED corpse but once ive begun, its like my RAGE poors from the invincable one

who knew, id destroy youre entire crew, pimps been slapped and now im coming for U/

ive already dismembered, and rendered, one of youre members, a helpless contender
i hope the next one is a woman defender, cause when i bend-her, fuck her up and end-her, at least she'll be getting fucked by the opposite gender/

youre a crew of illusions, im confused with the intrusions, i defused the first and knocked this one into contusions, why you keep coming if you just keep loosin/

its like a refined lunch-time, the way you cower, and i devour youre salty-bunched-rhymes, cause on this DEVINE-HOUR, my multi's-crunch-spines unlike the COMBINED-POWER, of youre faulty-punch-lines/

you should start youre repentence,cause youre closer to death with the end of each sentence, but not to mention or add to youre tension, im like a judge and jury and youve just been sentenced/