RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
*Tay.G*SinCity* 5 55.56%
sHiFtY fInGeRs 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-04, 10:15 AM   #1
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

*Tay.G*SinCity* vs shifty fingers

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

10-15 LINES
ill drop in a bit ok

Old 05-14-04, 10:18 AM   #2
sHiFtY fInGeRs

IP: 4289 77F4

also no crew votes(pimp rawb) lol or d/r hate votes ok thnxs

Old 05-14-04, 10:29 AM   #3
*Tay.G*SinCity*
Light Weight

IP: D70D A460

Aiight, I'm checkkin in...........................................

"Play Da Game Nigga, Never Let Da Game Play You..."

______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

PLZ VOTE ON MY BATTLES!!

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?p=1339209#post1339209

<=<=<=Net Record... 62-2-0=>=>=>
<=<=<=RB Record.... 7-0-0=>=>=>

Old 05-14-04, 12:30 PM   #4
sHiFtY fInGeRs

IP: C1DA C961

i WAGE wars with the GAGE of my gun, but ONSTAGE, i ENGAGE with a PAGE of my puns,im like a CAGED corpse but once ive begun, its like my RAGE poors from the invincable one

who knew, id destroy youre entire crew, pimps been slapped and now im coming for U/

ive already dismembered, and rendered, one of youre members, a helpless contender
i hope the next one is a woman defender, cause when i bend-her, fuck her up and end-her, at least she'll be getting fucked by the opposite gender/

youre a crew of illusions, im confused with the intrusions, i defused the first and knocked this one into contusions, why you keep coming if you just keep loosin/

its like a refined lunch-time, the way you cower, and i devour youre salty-bunched-rhymes, cause on this DEVINE-HOUR, my multi's-crunch-spines unlike the COMBINED-POWER, of youre faulty-punch-lines/

you should start youre repentence,cause youre closer to death with the end of each sentence, but not to mention or add to youre tension, im like a judge and jury and youve just been sentenced/

Old 05-14-04, 03:26 PM   #5
sHiFtY fInGeRs

IP: 41C9 A4E3

hey so yeah if you wanna reply ne time normally you have a half hour but hey its all god man hit back when yah can i think i should have hit way harder then what i did like i normally do but whatever i did it real quick

Old 05-14-04, 06:29 PM   #6
*Tay.G*SinCity*
Light Weight

Homocide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo man, I told u dat I had to go to work when u made da callout and I wouldn’t be able to drop til later, so don’t be talking bout no 30 min shit. U shouldn’t have accepted da battle if u wanted me to drop widin 30 mins… Anywayz cuzz, I’m back from work now, and ready to roast yo shit….And dat’s on E’RYTHANG I LOVE dat I wrote this shit in 10 mins…

Jus lettin’ you know I’m takin this in EVERY CATEGORY… Flow/ w-p/ punches/ personals/ multis, e’rythang homie…

Jus so you know Shifty… I fight durty as fuckk cuzz… This is a battle, and in a battle anythang you say and do can, and WILL, be used aginst yo ass!

THINGS TO KNOW:
((jus to let u know, i hate doin explainations, but it is necessary for this battle))
*Shifty beat one of my fellow crew members… Pimp Rawb… And now he's sssooooooo proud of dat! lOl
*Shifty voted against me in a battle dat I obviously won. He said my lines were stretched, but LOOK AT HIS IN HIS VERSE! Fuckkin hypocrite! Here’s da link jus for proof…
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=124171
*After voting against me Shifty sent this email… Fuckk all da beginning shit, jus pay attention to da LAST reply... (in bold)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tay.G*SinCity*
Quote:
Originally Posted by sHiFtY fInGeRs
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tay.G*SinCity*
can u put an honest vote down on this battle?
http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...692#post1286692

i will return da favor wid an honest vote if u have any battles.

so you re with illuminatti clan eh thats cool you with pimp rawb then...yeah we battled the votes just finished i took him 5-2 but he is real good i wanted him to join my crew lol but yeah ill vote on the battle dude

aiight, thanx a lot... yeah, good shit against rawb, u took it 4 sure. not da best i seen him spit by far, but deserved da win.

hey man sorry for the way my vote went it sucks it had to go down like that you would have taken it but rules are set like that for a reason sorry man i will set up our battle in a bit ok look for it

__________________________________________________ ____________

*AIIGHT... LET'S GET THIS SHIT CRRRRRAAAACKKIIIIINNNN!!!*

U finna get Ruptured-Wid-Depth soon as this ‘Phrase~Starts’ coz you “UNDER MA TEXT” like ma fuckkin ‘SPACE~BAR’!!// KO
U aint done Nuttin-For-"CRED" so don’t try to ‘Take~"CHARGE"’, cos Shift only SERVES a “HARD PUNCH” when he works at da ‘GAY~BAR’!!//

((Hard punch= Mixed drank wid hard alcohol... C'mon, don't be so slow!!))

*Turn it up a notch!*

Ya verse got more FLAT LINES than an ‘UNFOCUSED~MEDIC’, I leave recs more FUCKKED UP than this guy’s ‘VOTING~ETHICS’!!//
Usin’ da Poll Un-Just then Suckkin’-Up wid a ‘Hoeish~Message’? Bitch I’ll push u DOWN A HILL wid a CONDOM ON and you still couldn’t ‘ROLL~PROTECTED’!!// ko!

Brag ‘bout PIMP all you want but u aint got ‘SHIT~ON~ME’!! Ya rhyme’s jus one BIG FILLER like when ya Moms ‘SLIPS~ON~JEANS’!!//... so so tru!...
Tay’s jus a Sickk-Killa dawg just ‘Get~On~Please’, Da Thought to Thrill-Us is like FANTASY SHRINKS coz he jus ‘LIVES~OFF~DREAMS’!!//

*FEEL MA FLLLLLOWWWW!!!!*

I ‘Teach-Fakes’ in ‘Each-State’, ‘Defeat-Tay’ is ‘He-Sane’?!? ‘Speech-Blaze’ wid ‘Each-Phrase’, ‘MCs-Baked’ in ‘Heat-Waves’!!//
I ‘Feed-Rage’ at ‘Ease-Mayne’ wid ‘Teeth-Made’ to ‘Eat-Brains’ (ggrrrr), This ‘Creep-Sways’ coz ‘He’s-Drained’ like ‘Tea-Strained’ for ‘Pete’s-Sake’!!//

Like FAKE HAIRED HOES THROWIN BLOWS I’m ‘HITTIN~This~“WIG”GER’, Ya “POINTS” only PENTERATE when u PROBE ya HOLE coz u really ‘SHITTY~FINGERS’!!//
I’ll toss this KEYBOARD out da Window jus to leave ‘SHIFT~DISFIGURED’, & LUBRICATING my SCREEN NAME to ELOPE u still couldn’t be a “CITY”~“SLICKKER”!!// ((look at my s/n lol))

… BITCH!…

PLZ VOTE ON MY BATTLES!!

Old 05-14-04, 07:15 PM   #7
HELLonEARTH
Hell Ain't Got Nothing On Me

IP: 9572 82A4

Aiight Shifty ya had good punches and shit but Tay G. Came harder.

But Tay G. less explanation in ya freakin posts. I mean honestly dawg.

Shifty-7/10
Tay G.-8/10
Old 05-14-04, 07:23 PM   #8
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

IP: 8724 AE49

multies:Tay
Punches:tie
Metahs:Tay
entertaining:tay
Flow:tie
Structure:tie

I give this to tay cuz god dammit i loved that opening line...fingers u had a lot of creativity but ur flow kinda sagged off at parts but keep it up though ...over it was a good battle (my vote goes to tay)

SB
Old 05-14-04, 08:16 PM   #9
*Tay.G*SinCity*
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLonEARTH
Aiight Shifty ya had good punches and shit but Tay G. Came harder.

But Tay G. less explanation in ya freakin posts. I mean honestly dawg.

Shifty-7/10
Tay G.-8/10

lOl dawg... Like I said doe mayne... I dont usually do dat shit, but I felt as if I had to this time to get my point accross. lOl and thanx for da vote anywayz.

PLZ VOTE ON MY BATTLES!!

Old 05-14-04, 08:17 PM   #10
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP: D666 F54C

My Fav Verse from Shifty
its like a refined lunch-time, the way you cower, and i devour youre salty-bunched-rhymes, cause on this DEVINE-HOUR, my multi's-crunch-spines unlike the COMBINED-POWER, of youre faulty-punch-lines/

I aint got a fav verse from Tay cuz that whole verse was solid-- I don't think you needed all that explainin and shit in the verse though TAY I almost skipped it cuz I didn't think u spit yet. Ima say Shifty Fingers gets a High 5 outta 10 and Ima give Tay the 8 out of 10 in this... Tay wins.
Send a message via AIM to Know-Gimix  
Old 05-14-04, 08:19 PM   #11
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP: D666 F54C

aww shiz almost forgot-- please return the favor

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=124241
Send a message via AIM to Know-Gimix  
Old 05-14-04, 10:25 PM   #12
Sonek

uhm ok now lets take a look how this really went down
ok now shifty isnt getting enough credit for this one as he should he hit hard punches encorporated multiple rhymes in every line, he hit with multi's, his structure was a bit messed but still good rythm and flow, their were alot of hidding meanings i got from shifty's rhymes,
fav line-its like a refined lunch-time, the way you cower, and i devour youre salty-bunched-rhymes, cause on this DEVINE-HOUR, my multi's-crunch-spines unlike the COMBINED-POWER, of youre faulty-punch-lines/
he encorporated three dif rhyme schemes in this , reg rhymes multi's and larger multi's
punches-9
structure-8
multi's-10
flow-9 total 36
ok now on the other side you also hit solid with the punches, and brought good multi's especially at the end, flow and structure both good way to much explanation i really dont like how you brought youre private messages into the explanation ...were not here to vote on what personal problems you two had so dont try to sway minds with that gay shit!!!
fav line-Usin’ da Poll Un-Just then Suckkin’-Up wid a ‘Hoeish~Message’? Bitch I’ll push u DOWN A HILL wid a CONDOM ON and you still couldn’t ‘ROLL~PROTECTED’!!//
punches-9
structure-8
flow-8
multi's-10 total 35

final vote shifty just by a bit

Vote disqualified for Cheating.

Old 05-14-04, 10:32 PM   #13
Graphex

yo check it both of yah's killed each other with hits and personals this one was tough to judge, fuck i wanted to vote tie lol but neways lets break it down
flows- both flowed real good i liked how shifty's flowed a bit more just because he rhymed alot more in his hits, he was rhyming 3-4 words a line in most, but im not saying tay didnt multi rhyme in his verses i just think except for the end of tays that shifty did it more
structure-both yo structures were their, i liked how both went pretty much the same
multi's both hit with major multi's tie their to guys
both had insane hard punches tay hit with better personals but shifty also hit with more creative lines so they cancel each other out and this one is stuck in a tie to ....

so in the end three categories tie and shifty takes it barley with a bit of a better flow thnxs to his rhyme scheme in each of his lines
Send a message via MSN to Graphex  
Old 05-14-04, 10:50 PM   #14
sHiFtY fInGeRs

need votes guys .....................................

Old 05-15-04, 01:09 AM   #15
.\\assacre
New to RB

IP: B93A 5E1E

multies: i'll have to give it to shifty, and god knows i know my multis. my raps all about multis. so good job props to you shifty

Punches: they were both about equal. so tied

Metas: i didn't see too many complex ones, but i'd have to give it to Shifty on the ones i saw.

opening:
i WAGE wars with the GAGE of my gun, but ONSTAGE, i ENGAGE with a PAGE of my puns,im like a CAGED corpse but once ive begun, its like my RAGE poors from the invincable one

U finna get Ruptured-Wid-Depth soon as this ‘Phrase~Starts’ coz you “UNDER MA TEXT” like ma fuckkin ‘SPACE~BAR’!!// KO
U aint done Nuttin-For-"CRED" so don’t try to ‘Take~"CHARGE"’, cos Shift only SERVES a “HARD PUNCH” when he works at da ‘GAY~BAR’!!//

it would have to go to Tay. i felt it a little more. just the opening tho

Flow: it was kind of hard to find tay's actual SPIT, which fucked with me, and shiftys spit was hard to grasp the flow, but when you get it it flows nicely
so i'll have to give it to shifty

Structure: tay g sin city

it was a close battle

but imma have to give it to Shifty fingers

and can ya'll vote on any battles you see in the Front Lines with .\\assacre in it. i'd appreciate it

- A Massacre Occurs In A Clash~Of~Verbs.