View Single Post
Old 05-14-04, 10:25 PM   #12
Sonek
Suspended: Cheating

IP:

uhm ok now lets take a look how this really went down
ok now shifty isnt getting enough credit for this one as he should he hit hard punches encorporated multiple rhymes in every line, he hit with multi's, his structure was a bit messed but still good rythm and flow, their were alot of hidding meanings i got from shifty's rhymes,
fav line-its like a refined lunch-time, the way you cower, and i devour youre salty-bunched-rhymes, cause on this DEVINE-HOUR, my multi's-crunch-spines unlike the COMBINED-POWER, of youre faulty-punch-lines/
he encorporated three dif rhyme schemes in this , reg rhymes multi's and larger multi's
punches-9
structure-8
multi's-10
flow-9 total 36
ok now on the other side you also hit solid with the punches, and brought good multi's especially at the end, flow and structure both good way to much explanation i really dont like how you brought youre private messages into the explanation ...were not here to vote on what personal problems you two had so dont try to sway minds with that gay shit!!!
fav line-Usin’ da Poll Un-Just then Suckkin’-Up wid a ‘Hoeish~Message’? Bitch I’ll push u DOWN A HILL wid a CONDOM ON and you still couldn’t ‘ROLL~PROTECTED’!!//
punches-9
structure-8
flow-8
multi's-10 total 35

final vote shifty just by a bit

Vote disqualified for Cheating.