View Single Post
Old 06-12-04, 11:48 AM   #6
Ready-4-War
New to RB

IP:

Yo in a minute you gonna really hate me- your style dont intimidate me//
Your not being victimised or criticised its just the facts is yo jewellary aint never been crystalised//
Messin with me heres the low down-Your lookin to be number 1, When really one day my name will be on that crown//
Like Dre said ''Whats the difference between me and you?''- After this 100% of the population behind me then were threw//
Putting a front on about smokin weed-but you and drugs aint gonna blossom just like a fertalized seed//
I ask you do u know the deffinition of pain? its not masturbating so hard just to get a the tyniest stain//
your ball sack is never gonna see the light of day...except when your bellend starts to rot and even the doctor says put it away//
This is the first of many im gonna make a list, take you name into consideration- just abreviate it,,,ETC you get the jist //
One hit and youll be in a state-worse than the penetration your mum feels of your brother but hey thats just fate//
so this is my recognition of a true fighter you never give up act black and shout in the street wassup//