View Single Post
Old 08-15-04, 11:51 PM   #4
M.C DUCK
New to RB

IP:

what up dogg i will hit u with a log if u get to close so go do something for all of use go take a bath you smell like a letter hoe my bad you are one cuz you mom is a hoei gess it reands in the famly so wasyour dad a male hoe cuz i bet he was cuz the why u rap u act like you are a fag r something like that ass hole you aint no mc you are a mc what to be you act like a p ed of raper who never made it you r a ugly mother fucker you pop shouldve wore a rubber stop rhymin you are weastin my time and o lot of more peoples time to so go fuck one of your boyfrind in the ass and why u r at that make sure that you get him to pet it in your ass why he aint worein rubber like no outher you a mother fucker i am a fucker pimp and you need to take thatshit back wear you got it ok g fuck a id and that fack that you got hivs so bitch pleas get back down on your knees ok bitch so that is my rhym and dont mean to weast or time ass hole
Send a message via ICQ to M.C DUCK Send a message via MSN to M.C DUCK Send a message via Yahoo to M.C DUCK