View Single Post
Old 08-17-04, 01:13 AM   #5
Begal
New to RB

IP:

man whats all this... you KNOW we just playing right? i mean look at it Great harvest bitches? omg what a fuckin moron hahahaha

its just another fad we have all the time... look at urself, calling urself a nigga, word holms shizza dit for real well give me a break, its all in fun man where you missed that ill never know... you know the system and thats where it was voated for, that why you won... bah forget this shit man talking to people who call themself niggers is like talking to women who call themselfs bitchs, same damn thing, there ass jacks who think its good that there morons or perpously hatefull, enjoy the rest of your life "my nigger" because youll fail at it

plus you want for the gayest aproch to insults ive ever seen EVER, and thats that slutty humor, things like... "ooo he sucked his clit... hahaha im funy... ooo i said clit... does that mean i lose my verginity? no? awwww ,well 69!!! ha! how bout now? no? what if i was to just do it with a chipmunk"

yah thats called sluty humor and we dident base our whole rap on it, i coulda just said you like to fuck your father 50 times and won that because that seams to be what this forum about, shame

oh well enjoy your chipmunk

"my nigga"