RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-04, 08:19 PM   #1
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

The Great Harvest Bitches... Recruiting Now!!!

IP: EFDF 488F

Hey, listen up buddies....

we need some triple r's (really radical rappers, duhhhh) to join our conglomeration of lyrical personnel. Ever since that Sick Grammar guy won that battle where we tried to double team him we've been unable to maintain the high level of expert key-styling needed to remain in the crew that we founded. The sad thing is that we (Begal and Wonderbread) risk expulsion from our group because of the consequences resulting from our untimely, unsuspecting, and utterly surprising defeat at the hands and text of our competitor... and the fact that we are the only two in our crew doesn't help matters much either. So c'mon down pals and drop some spittle in our thread... maybe you will be the newest member of THE GREAT HARVEST... BITCHES!!! We'll be accepting applications until we regain enough confidence to key in public. Thank you.

Wonderbread -the Rainbow Polka-Dot Rapper and
Begal- the Srewed-Up Bagel Boy

We on the RISE!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
and Mr. Sick Grammer Guy... we'll be back...one day!
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-04, 08:22 PM   #2
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EFDF 488F

^^^ joke ppl....lmao... but they do need help badly... just doing my part and giving back to the community, ya feel me?!!! LMMFAO
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-04, 11:36 PM   #3
Wonderbread
New to RB

IP: CDAE D341

The bread crew if for the 1337esstes rapper in the world...only the best toasters can join XD
Old 08-16-04, 11:39 PM   #4
Wonderbread
New to RB

that is pretty funny... however we come to this forums to make asses of ourselves... were not stupid enough to do it in real life...but stupid enougth to do it here..think were doing a good job?
Feel da heat biatches XD
Old 08-17-04, 01:13 AM   #5
Begal
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 41AF AC80

man whats all this... you KNOW we just playing right? i mean look at it Great harvest bitches? omg what a fuckin moron hahahaha

its just another fad we have all the time... look at urself, calling urself a nigga, word holms shizza dit for real well give me a break, its all in fun man where you missed that ill never know... you know the system and thats where it was voated for, that why you won... bah forget this shit man talking to people who call themself niggers is like talking to women who call themselfs bitchs, same damn thing, there ass jacks who think its good that there morons or perpously hatefull, enjoy the rest of your life "my nigger" because youll fail at it

plus you want for the gayest aproch to insults ive ever seen EVER, and thats that slutty humor, things like... "ooo he sucked his clit... hahaha im funy... ooo i said clit... does that mean i lose my verginity? no? awwww ,well 69!!! ha! how bout now? no? what if i was to just do it with a chipmunk"

yah thats called sluty humor and we dident base our whole rap on it, i coulda just said you like to fuck your father 50 times and won that because that seams to be what this forum about, shame

oh well enjoy your chipmunk

"my nigga"

Last edited by Begal : 08-17-04 at 01:19 AM.
Old 08-17-04, 09:01 AM   #6
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9DD1 2DB9

ohhh.... and I NEVER called myself the N BOMB!... just like I never called you pukes "WHITE".. get ya facts straight b4 ya come at me like that homie... and yeah... this site IS just fun 4 me , too... so it seems to me as if
YOU are the one taking this so seriously... if ya look at the second post in the thread it says i was just joking you moron.... i then followed that up by saying that you still need help... whether ya did it for fun or not.

*sits here and imagines begal all irate over a website where no one knows his real name... lmmfao!*

Hey man... it was the butler... in the kitchen... with the candlestick! ....

*awaiting reply of: "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!!!"
Old 08-17-04, 09:06 AM   #7
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Damn... even Wonderbread thought that shyt was funny... why does Begal think shyt is hilarious only when the shyt ain't directed at him?.... can you say, "LOSER"?
Old 08-17-04, 09:45 AM   #8
ProForm
New to RB

IP: 2FBE 2ACC

Loser
Old 08-18-04, 02:25 AM   #9
Wonderbread
New to RB

yea..iv had my fun.. im doneand bored.. nice rappin you all..
I-G...you can really spit some good stuff, stick with it.
-pc
Old 08-18-04, 09:55 AM   #10
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

no doubt... keep doing whatever it is that you REALLY do...lol