View Single Post
Old 08-18-04, 07:53 PM   #6
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

yo i was actually in japan a few years ago and the hop-hop scene out there is crazy!!!
I was chillin' up in Sendai... them kats wear more hip-hop shyt then I do and i been all about reppin the culture for as long as i could remember! They do it old scholl out there...they still do breaking and crew battles in the clubs... on some wild YOU GOT SERVED type shyt... be outside practicing they routines and everything... don't sleep on Japan, y'all... they throw up gang signs like they in Cali... be riding through the "DRIVE THROUGH" mall bouncing ; killing it with the hydraulics! *a fucking drive through mall... I done seen everything!*... they rep the culture almost better than we do... felt like i was in a time warp watching a scene straight outta BEAT STREET or BREAKIN'... yeah, but uhhh... ya joint was cool... kinda confusing in some parts but it was interesting... just wanted to see if you had the same experience I had from when I was there... by the way... Japan got the best Mickey D's I ever had.... everything is made fresh to order and they bring it to ya table!... No heat lamps... straight off da grill, baby! When I got back I ain't eat at McDonalds for like 3 months... they all just seemed dirty compared to Japan's...lol...one
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote