View Single Post
Old 09-29-04, 08:16 PM   #1
selah david
New to RV

Exclamation Shit Happens Attitude

IP:

People (especially) in the hip hop community have a shit happens attitude. I posted yesterday about detroit being the murder capital, not because I was proud or anything like that but because I felt the need to raise awareness of the plight of the young black male in America. I try so hard not to trip off of the revolutionary type shit, but yall make me do it. The replies I got were so ignorant. I know that it happens everyday! That's what the fuckin problem is. We are not progressive. All we care about is ourselves no matter how many cliques we down wit, gangs we apart of or wh we claim to be our family. We need to care about our community as whole and not just those who surround us. New York is 2nd to Detroit in murder rates, but New York is a much bigger city, about twice the size of Detroit. That means the rates are extremely diproportionate. We need to do somethin. What do u think the solution is? Get back at me with some real feedback and not some fuckin generic thug rapper answer. ~1~
Politics and politrix are the same thing because the whole point of the political process is to trick us into giving a particular candidate our favor. So why do people feel so clever when they use the word politrix?