RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-04, 08:16 PM   #1
selah david
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Exclamation Shit Happens Attitude

IP: 00FA 9D68

People (especially) in the hip hop community have a shit happens attitude. I posted yesterday about detroit being the murder capital, not because I was proud or anything like that but because I felt the need to raise awareness of the plight of the young black male in America. I try so hard not to trip off of the revolutionary type shit, but yall make me do it. The replies I got were so ignorant. I know that it happens everyday! That's what the fuckin problem is. We are not progressive. All we care about is ourselves no matter how many cliques we down wit, gangs we apart of or wh we claim to be our family. We need to care about our community as whole and not just those who surround us. New York is 2nd to Detroit in murder rates, but New York is a much bigger city, about twice the size of Detroit. That means the rates are extremely diproportionate. We need to do somethin. What do u think the solution is? Get back at me with some real feedback and not some fuckin generic thug rapper answer. ~1~
Politics and politrix are the same thing because the whole point of the political process is to trick us into giving a particular candidate our favor. So why do people feel so clever when they use the word politrix?
Old 09-29-04, 08:19 PM   #2
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 07E0 A9F2

how much money you got from making all these threads???

Plus they should be in Lyricist Lounge really

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-04, 08:20 PM   #3
J Summers

IP: 2204 F768

Agreed... it does need to be stopped but the problem is so massive there isnt a central point to attempt to solve this is because people are gettin murdered for numerious reasons whether its money, drugs, turf, hip hop, just plain dont like the person and then people get a look at my hometown and feel detroit is just straight ghetto thuggin when tha d is a very cultural place there may be hardships growing up there but i havent taken somthin from my city that is gonna make me a person better off without it... whether its expierencing the violence of this city first hand or seeing happen to people close to you... what dosnt kill you makes you stronger
Old 09-30-04, 05:30 PM   #4
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D135 D6AF

im from the southwest side of detroit so im used 2 hearin about it
but ya our city needs 2 come 2gether man
we killin off 2 much young talent

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-04, 05:43 PM   #5
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

if there is a easy soulution you can garentee the leader's of the nation will turn a blind eye to it. Somthing does need to be done about the murder rate of youth's. But it isnt just in america. All over the world people are being murdered 75% more than 50 year's ago. New zealand for instance has the highest rate of under 10yr old children murdered.Obviously somthing need's to be done. But it is a matter of what.Most who are killing are doing it because it is them or the next person. So as soon as there is a threat they get rid of it(murder them). So I have no clue on what the solution is. But nothing's gonna change for a while because the goverment are so hooked up on the election. Then whoever get's elected has the middle east on there hand's. So this issue is most proberly not at the top of any1's list . Even if it should be............pz
Old 09-30-04, 05:49 PM   #6
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:

IP: E3CA 7CA2

^^^i agree, all over tha world young ones are losing their lives before they can live it. Most of the people on this site are between that ages of 13-21 probably and we are fortunate to live our lives, while other can't.
totally agree wit this thread, but it should be in lyricist lounge
Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-04, 05:11 AM   #7
ĶŏŐbŐŏ
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BE74 FCEB

fkn strait up.... sum of the guyz on dis site are yunger than 12...

.::VīŎĺĖńŤ ţŶpĒ::.
nOt To Be FuCkEd WiT
Old 10-01-04, 12:57 PM   #8
dflow
New to RV

Text Record: 1-3
IP: 2436 5733

yo ne one wanna battle me do it
some one on one shit
word
Send a message via AIM to dflow   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-04, 03:09 PM   #9
selah david
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Talking

IP: 00FA 9D68

Quote:
Originally Posted by ĶŏŐbŐŏ
fkn strait up.... sum of the guyz on dis site are yunger than 12...

Damn, fo real? That is messed up!!! Young asses!!
Politics and politrix are the same thing because the whole point of the political process is to trick us into giving a particular candidate our favor. So why do people feel so clever when they use the word politrix?
Old 10-02-04, 04:15 AM   #10
KoObOo
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 7-1
IP: BE74 FCEB

yea dude i know a guy here that is 10 but he told me not to tell who he was so im not.....
Old 10-03-04, 06:18 AM   #11
Reverse
.[M]ind.[I]ntellect.[F]low.

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 53A1 B36C

^^ damn 10... yea shits fukd up.. need ta work on detroit... but thats tru wat dont kill u will make u stronger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
" who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones" -mike jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by res8qn3j
personally i think all jarule's songs are da bomb

Roflmmfao
Send a message via AIM to Reverse Send a message via MSN to Reverse Send a message via Yahoo to Reverse   Reply With Quote