Thread: Empire vs VALOR
View Single Post
Old 10-07-04, 05:19 AM   #30
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Voted For: Empire

Ok... Where to start.. Empire took the battle no doubt.. He made proper poetic connections.. The rhyming was good, he would have benefited from formatting his verse properly. He also had good emotion.. Now..

Valor... Your verse was nothing more then a big dissapointment for me... You talk about being the king of poetry on this site.. But reading this battle verse, I really cant see any reason you would even try to make that claim. Im not hating at all, Im only speaking truth man. Let me tell you why I thought yours was sort of wack poetry.

For starters, all you did was tell a story.. There were little to no poetic connections or imagry.. I mean, it was more or less a topical without structure or flow and at times without rhymes.. To put it nicly, it was below average poetry.

You need to seriously work on your verbal imagry skills and start reading peices from people like Lyric and, shit, even take notes from empires verse. Because your peice on this battle sucked.

And one more thing, the bit where you wrote,

*puts his head down and cry's softly*

Was really wack.. It had nothing to do with the peice and really.. It made no sense.

Please elevate A LOT before you try to tell people you are the king of poetry and that sort of shit again.. And no, Im not hating at all on this, I have no beef with you and I dont want you to get mad cut because of my comments.. I want you to take them as a form of critique and try to improve for next battle.

Vote- Empire