View Single Post
Old 10-20-04, 11:16 AM   #8
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
the reason for dickrider's is because you are talented,liked and obviously have skill and battle a lot. Do you ever see sinner or ruff tuff with d/r's?

People who have dickrider's have skill.there is no deniying that fact.Dickrider's help mc's sell record's.They are the one's out there talking shit and getting there name out there.
The same goes with this site. A d/r say's "that guy xusive has got mad talent man. I seen him drop a battle he is so good, Im gonna go see if he will give me his aim so i can talk to him"
Then the person he said that to will take take those comment's to his next conversation.Then "boom" you have a bunch a people wanting to be your freind. Therfore they go vote for you everywere and adimitly are labeled your"d/r's".
I think this name doesnt explain what they really are.
They are more like fan's, that look at you as an example that they can learn off.
So why label people d/r's when they are just looking for some1 to be freind's with and teach them a thing or two.

my opinion..blaH
pz

I disagree here.

Empire has DR's and he's not talented.
DR's are from "vote for me, I'll vote for u" deals.

*its funny xclusive made this thread because he infact Dr's Empire like crazy.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote