RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-04, 03:41 AM   #1
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
The Reason For D/R

IP: 5043 32F4

i think its cuz this site is eathe rinactive or no one bothers to vote enough so people ask for votes. thats most of the reason or it could be cuz they cant take a lose...im not gonna lie that usto be me but now that im elevate a hell lot better i dont care anymore...but you gotta agree? get some vets to read this
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-04, 03:44 AM   #2
Keys
New to RB

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 07E0 A9F2

No, that's no the reason for D/R

how stupid was that comment . . Lol because no one bothers to vote that means your gonna vote ask your friends to VOTE for you.. If your friend's WEREN't herb's.. they would VOTE against you.
Old 10-20-04, 03:51 AM   #3
Parallel

your dumb you shouldent post in here your a newb and no one are freinds here...we just talk like were all groopies...but anyone could turn on anyone and i agree with what i said you wouldent know your a newb ive been here for 3 months over diffrent names so shut up ive been suspended and banned for these reasons so shut up...
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-04, 05:38 AM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

the reason for dickrider's is because you are talented,liked and obviously have skill and battle a lot. Do you ever see sinner or ruff tuff with d/r's?

People who have dickrider's have skill.there is no deniying that fact.Dickrider's help mc's sell record's.They are the one's out there talking shit and getting there name out there.
The same goes with this site. A d/r say's "that guy xusive has got mad talent man. I seen him drop a battle he is so good, Im gonna go see if he will give me his aim so i can talk to him"
Then the person he said that to will take take those comment's to his next conversation.Then "boom" you have a bunch a people wanting to be your freind. Therfore they go vote for you everywere and adimitly are labeled your"d/r's".
I think this name doesnt explain what they really are.
They are more like fan's, that look at you as an example that they can learn off.
So why label people d/r's when they are just looking for some1 to be freind's with and teach them a thing or two.

my opinion..blaH
pz
Old 10-20-04, 06:06 AM   #5
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP: 1111 4B17

^i agree with u to an extent. its true u get ppl out there who look up to certain writers and vote for them or give good feedback because they drop a good verse and whatever then thats all good. i dont see a problem with that. but its obvious when someone is DR because u notice them voting for the same person all the time especially when they are obviously beaten. i dont think asking some1 for votes and voting for ppl who ask u 2 is DR thats just being a cheat......
i hate DR and cheaters.......i also hate having my battles open for fuckin ages tho thats beside the point. neways thats my opinion on DR.

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-04, 07:24 AM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

I agree with @.
Old 10-20-04, 07:47 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 06B8 DBF2

D/Ring is just fuken gay lol.. I would vote against my best mate on a battle if he got merked.. Kids gotta learn that the net isnt your life, so what if you piss people off..

Shit, even if I was voting on one of sinners battles, even though I hate him, if he won it, he would get my vote.. That goes with anyone on the site.

Theres so many that I think are complete fags or fuken idiots, but I wont go around hating on them or voting against them. And vice versa, I got people that I would consider fairly good net mates, but if they got merked, I would be the first to vote against them.

This is something that this site needs real elevation on.. Its one for all man, fuck the little communities of friends that only vote for each other.. Because if you do that, then your only fooling yourself with little net ego's that get you no where in the real world..
Old 10-20-04, 11:16 AM   #8
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: E096 F2B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
the reason for dickrider's is because you are talented,liked and obviously have skill and battle a lot. Do you ever see sinner or ruff tuff with d/r's?

People who have dickrider's have skill.there is no deniying that fact.Dickrider's help mc's sell record's.They are the one's out there talking shit and getting there name out there.
The same goes with this site. A d/r say's "that guy xusive has got mad talent man. I seen him drop a battle he is so good, Im gonna go see if he will give me his aim so i can talk to him"
Then the person he said that to will take take those comment's to his next conversation.Then "boom" you have a bunch a people wanting to be your freind. Therfore they go vote for you everywere and adimitly are labeled your"d/r's".
I think this name doesnt explain what they really are.
They are more like fan's, that look at you as an example that they can learn off.
So why label people d/r's when they are just looking for some1 to be freind's with and teach them a thing or two.

my opinion..blaH
pz

I disagree here.

Empire has DR's and he's not talented.
DR's are from "vote for me, I'll vote for u" deals.

*its funny xclusive made this thread because he infact Dr's Empire like crazy.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-04, 01:35 PM   #9
Main
Middle Weight

IP: 4461 951A

most people aim for votes.
or they sway, either or which is gay.
but if u got d/r then ur set, u'll never lose.
Old 10-20-04, 01:36 PM   #10
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 9A07 1297

THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO DICK RIDE

fucking faggit.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-04, 01:38 PM   #11
chedda boi
CHEDDA BOI

IP: C024 E429

every body on bullshit so they dont vote like when it was rb we didnt have that problem that much now battles stay open for weeks
Old 10-20-04, 01:39 PM   #12
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 9A07 1297

English... please.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-04, 03:04 PM   #13
Parallel

idk i kinda agree with nostrademus...sry for the spelling...um but i agree with him hes a mod n shit to...i half agree with @ and VP your wrong theres people who cant take a lose...
Old 10-20-04, 03:06 PM   #14
chedda boi
CHEDDA BOI

IP: C024 E429

a v-pimp suck my dick i'll merk his ass *wack ass vet aka newb*
Old 10-20-04, 03:07 PM   #15
Parallel

^your gay for saying that....he would merk almost all this site hes the most underated