Thread: Bitch
View Single Post
Old 10-24-04, 03:28 PM   #9
KISI
atlas the vagabond

IP:

nice swagger about your self, if you aren't a nerd, i could see you as a rapper that would get by on voice or accent alone, because those lyrics were fairly simple. Your rebellious tones are pretty sick. But it stops at the talk, your lyrics don't match the same tones as the talk, and you're here to show off ill lyrics, so i would suggest workin on that, if you want to be at the very least decent on here. Definate potential here though.

But as far as hatin on my open mic, and all this computer nerd shit. On any given sunday, i'll fuck you the fuck up. You will get ate, if you sayin all this 'in person' shit, then you really don't want, young man. You put, "Gayest shit i ever read" on my open mic, and ain't even explain ya self, ho? My vote was the perfect example of a correct vote, bitch, even when you hated, i ain't hate. You hatin on people, tryna be tupac, on a fuckin net site?! How nerdy are you? So until you elevate your respect and lyrics, keep ya simple comments to yaself. Until then...

son ya self.