View Single Post
Old 12-09-04, 03:10 PM   #34
Elemental Soul
Crossing the Phyco's Path

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
umm cough i did all the work for this tournie he did nothing so cough on my fdick i said no beefing your out of the tourney bye

lwho said i was beefin?....im just sayen the truth.u should have let him mod.he would have been very good for the tourney.and im just speakin out for my friend.i know God personally.so put me back in the tourney.your being stupid

Um, how bout no... dont come into my tourney disrespecting me... if you would have noticed.. i did alllll the work for this tourney and he did nothing... granted it WAS his idea but he dicked around my idea's... and the way he wanted this to be done wouldnt have worked as well as the way i am doing it... voters from other sites... get serious who the fuck wants to come to another site to vote on 32 battles for no reason... exactly!! and who wants to hide their record for the duration of the tourney which will last a month people wanna show their record if their record is good ... that all i have to say ... battles are already listed and the only way this would work out even is if i had 64 more members to join.. so if u can bring me 63 more people to this tourney then sure youre in - F.I