View Single Post
Old 12-24-04, 08:05 PM   #4
Lil D
New to RV

IP:

You cant trick me this aint april foolz/im only 14 and im already taken u to skool/im 14 and u 18/and this youngsta no who ya dating/I met her in da back of da alley/tryin to get some money so she can go back to cali/see dawg da difference between me and u is dat I treat a girl like lady not an object/oh im sorri dat shitz way off dat subject/see I got a beef dat wont stop/and one of em fo all dem bitch azz copz/for all my niggaz in da pin here we go again/aint nuttin stopping me from killin dat nigga mack 10/undastand im getting olda/so I wont pass ya by actin like I don’t know ya/us eclipse thugz we neva die/we retaliate wit hate den we multiply/this is sumin u gotta realize/ punk rappaz like ya self are all dressed in descuise/im in a high speed chase from da law/im da realest mothafucka dat chu eva saw/nigga u betta be listen/cuz im smackin babies at their crisenin/lil D da millionaire of da mansion da yot all I like to do is F-U-C-K/im da one whot shot ya popz / I shot em dead in da head/and left blood on his lam spread/no matter wat chu do u cant touch my riches even if u had MC Hammer and those 3-57 bitches/I was responsible for wat just accured/don’t worry about it just no I ment every fuckin word dat chu heard/dawg u softa den a male who dose hair/and why am I talking about this I don’t even care/yo if I was a geny Id grant u 3 wishes/and one would be to make yo dick longer than 3 inches/did he beat me? I doubt/im sick of diss peace out