View Single Post
Old 01-03-05, 05:38 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

My thoughts tonight..

IP:

Aiight, I'm gonna start off with a question.. Who here is actually looking to get into the rap game..? Because a lot of you act like you only make and write raps for RV..

I dont think many of you know what it is to be a music artist and are more tied up in the "ooh I'm gonna make a diss on that muf fucka" stage.. And I also think a lot of you post only stuff about RV like its the reason where here..

Think about it, if none of us were fans of rap music.. Would we be on this site?....................No.

We are here to showcase what we bring to the table as a rap artist.. The LL shouldnt have threads like "Whos the best on RV!!" and bullshit like that.. The LL is a place for young rap artists to talk about whats happening in their life.. For people to announce the start of tournies and a bunch of shit like that.. Damn, I would love to allow beef threads back in the LL like crazy.. Thing is, a lot of you have a compleatly warped idea of what this site is for..

The reason the net rap scene is dying and considered wack by most people is because most of the kids that are on top of it these days came up by trying to look dope infront of the real vets who left years ago.. Its a fucking mess..

Were sposed to be here to all help each other elevate, through reading the new open mics, voting on battles, listening to new tracks from artists on the site and using the site for what it is meant to be used for. Not trying to be the dopest in the little rap community we call RV.. Beefing with other members of this site will happen, period, no one can help that.. But the way people beef these days is fucking pathetic.. I mean a lot of kids on here will just talk shit for fun, then beef saying how wack each other are for like 5 pages in a thread.. This is why a lot of kids need to grow up.. Use this site as an outlet to talk to other hip hop heads from around the world and help each other out by possibly making new connections.. Dont use this site like its a high school..

Word?

(Post your thoughts on the topic dont just write some shit like I agree; please if you can)