RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-05, 05:38 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
My thoughts tonight..

IP: 06B8 DBF2

Aiight, I'm gonna start off with a question.. Who here is actually looking to get into the rap game..? Because a lot of you act like you only make and write raps for RV..

I dont think many of you know what it is to be a music artist and are more tied up in the "ooh I'm gonna make a diss on that muf fucka" stage.. And I also think a lot of you post only stuff about RV like its the reason where here..

Think about it, if none of us were fans of rap music.. Would we be on this site?....................No.

We are here to showcase what we bring to the table as a rap artist.. The LL shouldnt have threads like "Whos the best on RV!!" and bullshit like that.. The LL is a place for young rap artists to talk about whats happening in their life.. For people to announce the start of tournies and a bunch of shit like that.. Damn, I would love to allow beef threads back in the LL like crazy.. Thing is, a lot of you have a compleatly warped idea of what this site is for..

The reason the net rap scene is dying and considered wack by most people is because most of the kids that are on top of it these days came up by trying to look dope infront of the real vets who left years ago.. Its a fucking mess..

Were sposed to be here to all help each other elevate, through reading the new open mics, voting on battles, listening to new tracks from artists on the site and using the site for what it is meant to be used for. Not trying to be the dopest in the little rap community we call RV.. Beefing with other members of this site will happen, period, no one can help that.. But the way people beef these days is fucking pathetic.. I mean a lot of kids on here will just talk shit for fun, then beef saying how wack each other are for like 5 pages in a thread.. This is why a lot of kids need to grow up.. Use this site as an outlet to talk to other hip hop heads from around the world and help each other out by possibly making new connections.. Dont use this site like its a high school..

Word?

(Post your thoughts on the topic dont just write some shit like I agree; please if you can)
Old 01-03-05, 05:49 AM   #2
Definate Fully
Banned

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 5043 32F4

well... i read only half of it...then i got bored.. but that half was true... sory for me freepostin like shit......forreal.. that last paragraph was so boring i couldnt finish reading it......
Old 01-03-05, 05:50 AM   #3
Whys That?
Banned: Biting

IP: 6FF2 C222

damn, you a real muther fucker.

Trying to be the best on "rv" is some people's dream, not mine. Im learning of this site to help me break into the industry. But a few kid's dont actually care about making it into the industry, so they are just here for fun. The fun should be allowed. Because if rv was so serious all the time, this place would be as dull as rb.

But,there is a diffrence between fun and imaturity. people doing thing's such as creating an alias then battling strobe for "ownership of rv is sorta pointless.

This site is turning into one big compition.All though compition help's you elevate, bragging and claiming you "own" whoever you beat is pointless.blah.

just my thought's.
Old 01-03-05, 05:59 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Exactly.. There is a big difference between joking around and being a fucking idiot. Thats why I get sick of a lot of people on this site.. Hopefully a lot of people will see this thread and it will help them discover what rap forums are all about..
Old 01-03-05, 06:12 AM   #5
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

nas dawg. you my nigga. but stop wasting your time writing big paragraphs because this is what usually happens

1. They dont read it and ignore everything you say
2. They just dont give a fuck
3. They go do what you tell them not to do just to piss you off

I say its getting ridiculous do it like this

freepost and your fuckin banned from LL for a week FUckin simple

this shit is just stupid

and if they dont like it they can fuckin leave

no one will because they live on RV and have over 1000 posts and have nothing better to do

Fuckin pathetic

i thought i was the young one...

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 06:32 AM   #6
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9E92 6CDE

yea Nos..i feel u...its like...this net shit is gettin to some peeps head...they think since they better then a few niggas on here they on top of the rap game..nah..to all that think that...u need to besmacked son...this is the fuckin internet..if u woulda never stumbled on this site...most cats would be herbs...just ckuz they wouldnt have nobody to be better then..or they wouldnt kno what a newbie is to pick on...i mean...its ckrazy..it seems like everybody is just here to say.."look yo...im beefin wit this nigga..and hew wacker then me..lemme call him wack to hurt his E-Feelins"..heh..most cats that talk alot of shit...and make these beef threads...would get fucked up off the net..if u beefin wit somebody..and u call them they would prolly be nervous as shit..yall niggas on here shouldnt even try to front fa real...yall might not see me battlin alot just ckuz of d/r...and i watch that shit..its ckrazy..thats y i mostly drop songs..ckuz that gives me a fair advantage of gettin some real feed...

but umm yea...to sum it all up...dont let ya internet rep get to u..if ur a herb...be a herb..

......:shank:

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 06:34 AM   #7
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP: B587 18C9

i know exactly where Nos is coming from. RV is getting over run with kids talking irrelevant shit. most of it is completely boring. Nos is right, this is a rap forum, we come here to get better at rappin, elevate lyric wise through open mic and also audio wise, because we all rappers right? RV is good for this but shit, RV isnt ever gonna get neone newhere in the real rap world so use it right. all this whos best on RV shit, who really gives a fuck? except for some lucky kid to get his lil ego tickled, but for what? we rappers right? problem is some of you are played rappers and u show ur wackness through numerous threads. i dunno, kids need to start acting right around here. heh. whats everyone else got to say?

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 06:37 AM   #8
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

if the internet never existed half of these kids would of killed theirself by now. but its quite sad how the net got these ma fuckaz wrapped up.

I never knew the net was soo Powerful...hmm

but yes. how do you think all the rappers wwere signed

they didnt get signed over a fuckin rap battle board or MSN

naww mayn they were in the streets ..pushin, hustlin

doin whatever they got to do

Now RV kids. think because they have a whole bunch of net friends

they are going to be the next Jay Z

naww fam get out there and put some work into it

might not look like i do cause i got soo much damn posts

but shyt ive been here since march

and i still have time to put on the streets and what not

niggaz been here for months with 1000 posts

the net is only good for some things. it helps you in some ways
but you wont get in the game by the fuckin net

if your on here forever. you just gave up your chances
of making it..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 07:04 AM   #9
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 499D D71A

I'm just here to express myself and elevate. Haven't been too active but i think the net is a good way to get in touch with other people who are passionate about the game. You can't take this too seriously, net is net...The beef can't be avoided probably but it's so pointless, why waste your energy on that if you could use it to make a dope song or collab? You won't get succesful in real life if you only spend your time on here, this is just a help for some and that's that.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 07:30 AM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

... Word...

You gotta really come to terms with yourself on how far the net will take you... Spending all your time to become the best on rv? Next to useless.
Spending a lot of time and hard work on a mixtape and pushing it yourself on a corner for a couple of bucks? Worth a lot more.
Nos's spelling? Priceless
Old 01-03-05, 07:48 AM   #11
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

this is the most intelligent thread ever

do you know how good this site would be
if everybody acted like these indivuals above?
acting like a child isnt the cool thing. but here it apparently is.
up your game fam. this is the best thread ive seen
becaus everyone expressed their opinions in an intelligent
manner. that explains perfectly. what they mean.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 01-03-05, 07:50 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

The net will elevate you lyrically..

Its putting time and effort in the real world and getting a fan base that will help you make it.. And thats word.

Last edited by Nostradamus : 01-03-05 at 07:57 AM.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 07:57 AM   #13
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

no the net is only good for practicing. when your real good.
thats when you get out there and drop mixtapes and shit.
and trust me. if your good enough. you will be scouted.
and eventually signed. it's all in due time. just gotta wait.
the net is a good way to contact other lyricists.
and its a good way to practice and try new things.
but when it comes to gettin out there
and making a name for yourself. the net just wont work.

unless you want to be net famous

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 01-03-05, 07:58 AM   #14
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 499D D71A

You gather here with people who share the same passion for music and i realize that i probably wouldn't be where i am now without the net because people helped me get better just like i helped others out too. The net can be a foundation of something bigger, something real...I won't say the net means nothing because that's not true, you get in touch with people everywhere and you are able to show your talent but you can't get too caught up in it...That's all

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 08:10 AM   #15
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

it means something but you shouldnt live life on it you know

for you its okay because your doing text.
i dont think rapping is to big of a deal for you.
but for the people trying to make it.
This revolves around them. nah what im sayin.
but yeah text battlings fun.
but only to a certain extent. then you have to move on.
but thats only if your serious.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..