View Single Post
Old 01-03-05, 06:32 AM   #6
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

yea Nos..i feel u...its like...this net shit is gettin to some peeps head...they think since they better then a few niggas on here they on top of the rap game..nah..to all that think that...u need to besmacked son...this is the fuckin internet..if u woulda never stumbled on this site...most cats would be herbs...just ckuz they wouldnt have nobody to be better then..or they wouldnt kno what a newbie is to pick on...i mean...its ckrazy..it seems like everybody is just here to say.."look yo...im beefin wit this nigga..and hew wacker then me..lemme call him wack to hurt his E-Feelins"..heh..most cats that talk alot of shit...and make these beef threads...would get fucked up off the net..if u beefin wit somebody..and u call them they would prolly be nervous as shit..yall niggas on here shouldnt even try to front fa real...yall might not see me battlin alot just ckuz of d/r...and i watch that shit..its ckrazy..thats y i mostly drop songs..ckuz that gives me a fair advantage of gettin some real feed...

but umm yea...to sum it all up...dont let ya internet rep get to u..if ur a herb...be a herb..

......:shank:

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote