View Single Post
Old 01-05-05, 04:30 PM   #63
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

This was feedback posted for Mag.Nif.I.Cent

IP:

dope verse flow......... but im not gonna vote cuz itll be called a hate vote and taken away so fast......... this was a very good battle........ Empire's flow was pretty good and he displayed some ok lyrics, but the punches werent hittti that hard at all for me...... sometimes ur setups woulda gotten more of a laugh from me than ur actual punch/personal

i thought flow took this but this must be an old ass battle cuz empire has gone on to Audio now...... but i thought ur verse was a balance of punches i thought were way beneath ur skill and than raw ass ones, while empire juss had consistently "ok" punches....... u obviously killed him with the closer but i think CALI's opener was alil better but nothin special....... for me FLOWS last 4 lines locked this battle for me..... before that u were juss "eh" cuz the personal/punches were kinda false......... on that line wen u talked about him cleanin and shit...... u shoulda brought up the broom in the background.....

but u took it in the last two bars!! this is enough to get an actual vote, but he'll get it dq'd i bet

...The real Renegade before Hova...