Thread: The Hustle
View Single Post
Old 01-05-05, 08:51 PM   #1
Explizit*
Flyweight

The Hustle

IP:

(Verse) The only way I get cash is by selling merchandise/Ten dollar products I triple the price/ If you look at me my hands they’re always green/You guys would probably mistaken my hands for leaves/People act like I sell cheese to rats/Truth is I sell rodents to cats so pests better watch your back/Always taking and getting money before school even starts/I sell chains like a crack to retards/If can even sell nude to hoes/I can even sell Mya her woes/Who can sell toys like toys”r”us/ Besides me who can sell gas to a bus for five bucks a gallon and up/I’m so dirty you can call ma muck/It don’t matter because I sell nuclear bombs to Iraq so the U.S. is fucked/You guys get chew up like bubble gum/Then you get spitted out because you’re done/Finished compute, I read you like a book/You are cold or shook, face the truth and don’t even look/I sell like pawn shop and ya’ll get ripped off/You dumb asses buying 50% more than it cost/This is my business that gets me what I want/I’m lucky I took a shot at it because when I sold stuff I was like a bullet and launched/If anything I get you next to me/I’ll go in your house and keep your keys/I hate hoes because you need to pay a fee/ I love bitches because they do it for free/