RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-05, 08:51 PM   #1
Explizit*
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The Hustle

IP: F4DA 6058

(Verse) The only way I get cash is by selling merchandise/Ten dollar products I triple the price/ If you look at me my hands they’re always green/You guys would probably mistaken my hands for leaves/People act like I sell cheese to rats/Truth is I sell rodents to cats so pests better watch your back/Always taking and getting money before school even starts/I sell chains like a crack to retards/If can even sell nude to hoes/I can even sell Mya her woes/Who can sell toys like toys”r”us/ Besides me who can sell gas to a bus for five bucks a gallon and up/I’m so dirty you can call ma muck/It don’t matter because I sell nuclear bombs to Iraq so the U.S. is fucked/You guys get chew up like bubble gum/Then you get spitted out because you’re done/Finished compute, I read you like a book/You are cold or shook, face the truth and don’t even look/I sell like pawn shop and ya’ll get ripped off/You dumb asses buying 50% more than it cost/This is my business that gets me what I want/I’m lucky I took a shot at it because when I sold stuff I was like a bullet and launched/If anything I get you next to me/I’ll go in your house and keep your keys/I hate hoes because you need to pay a fee/ I love bitches because they do it for free/
Old 01-05-05, 08:59 PM   #2
ChaoticStealth
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1502 6D57

Good flow, but to me that was about it, the content to me seems like you are trying to prove to everyone something thats highly unlikely "I sell nuclear bombs to Iraq so the U.S.", just try to be true to yourself in your rhymes, also, kick a little more vocabulary in there, this isnt really my song type but you got potential man just keep wtih it

Open Mics

Battles

Stealth vs. Ass-as-Sin
Send a message via AIM to ChaoticStealth   Reply With Quote