View Single Post
Old 01-17-05, 06:17 PM   #10
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

if u win this battle its gonna be too funny......
ok first bar was decent, the sonic thing was good, even though the whole "smokin an herb" thing is pretty much played....

2nd bar....... occupation grillin mothafuckas..... well u grill beef, and ur beef, so i guess that means ull get grilled too........ and u really need an explanation for that hoover shit cuz im thinkin 9 outa 10 people wont get that punch without that explanation

3d bar..... decent...... would be totally played if u hadnt added in the B-Dizzy thing...... but extremely throws off the rest of ur flow/structure

4th bar.... tha fuck?????lmap, nice multis i guess(?), but u juss spelled Fuck 'fux' 5 times or sumthin..... and im the computer nerd wen u post on this site 50 times a day????

5th bar...... its just all false information unless u prove it to me.... thinkin u must have me confused with Cool Kol B or sum shit man..... im not tryna hate on u, but that was never true....

so u basically have 2 decent bars, but with played concepts in em.... im juss hopin we get some people who have been here long enough to realize some of ur shit makes no sense..... lmao

but goodluck man..... lmao

...The real Renegade before Hova...