View Single Post
Old 01-24-05, 11:11 AM   #59
E.C
Evolution

IP:

Voted For: FuxJustAWord

woahhh both of you are on fireeeeeeeeeeee...........

anywayz imma have to give this to fuxjustaword becuz his personals girlled you.... c.a.l.i u had some good personals but i thought fux hit harder and were more personal if you get me...

anywayz both of your verses were firee.... you both had good flow and your punches and personals were both good...

fuxjustaword...

i liked your verse alot and your personals killed him... i liked the wendy's line that was funny shit and the dumping shit line was funny shit aswell.... overall i thought your punches flow structure and personals were all on point... nice job 8.5/10

c.a.l.i

i liked your verse but i think you killed it with the fux lines that baffled me and i didnt really like it... all the rest of your verse was on point and you had some decent personals, the only reason you lost this battle is because your flow was a lil bit choopy in some places and that fux line was what fucked me up but all in all your verse was still hot.... overall ill give you 8.2/10 becuz of your flow and that line...

so that about sums it up both verses were great but fux edged it with his harder hitting personals

plz return the favout links are in the sig.... pz... no hate

..Open Mics..