View Single Post
Old 01-25-05, 08:34 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Gay Ass RB voting shit

IP:

so i went to rb just to see wat people were talkin about...... i was gonna see which text is better...... so im over there and i didnt know u could only up ur battle 5 times or w/e, so im beatin this guy 4-0 and its my first battle on the site... but ive upped it 6 times so Cel fuckin Dqs me... wtf is that?!?!?! he coulda just erased votes, but no, he fuckin dqs me.... and i got another one up where all this guy says is "i think u took this man...... can u gimme me feed on my battle" and he voted for the other guy..... but i cant try and get the vote dqed cuz i got that one fuckin upped 6 times too..... this juss pisses me off... i should be 2-0 on this site and im prolly gonna be 0-2..... and Cel's punk ass tried battlin me like my 3rd day i was on the site........ lmao, prolly thinkin i was an easy win i guess.... but i never showed up cuz i forgot i signed up on the site pretty much, lol

its funny, cuz at the site i see atleast 5 battles up where its someone with a custom title and avvy against a no-weight newb........ fuckin punks over there i swear.......

...The real Renegade before Hova...