View Single Post
Old 01-26-05, 12:16 AM   #4
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

^^^ yea i know.......... i was juss pissed cuz he was the wackest dude i ever faced, and he wins on one extra up.....

Yea, battlin is gettin ridiculous tho...... its juss a popularity contest...... cuz at Rb i dont really know who the big head and "vets" are so i was totally unbiased..... and one of em battled this "no weight" and i was the only one who thought the "vet" lost (all the vet was sayin was like "ur a newb, y should i waste my time"...... like that was wat he sed for all of his setups)...... but ofcourse everyone voted for him, and not only that.... he got like 4 votes in less than 10 hours....... (i havent looked at the battle since than)

and FYI for yall RTF= GO to my battle and vote for me now........ i bet if someone researched it... they would see that like prolly 75% of the time (at least) the person who wins the battle is the person who voted on other battles the most...... since ive been on Rb, its only been once wen ive seen someone return a favor to someone else and they didnt vote for him....lol, and i was lookin at ALOT of battles..... like the whole first page, and there is alot of vote trade offs goin on.

but seriously....... i did this early on as a newb...... and wen someone wanted the favor returned... i would either vote for them or not vote on their battle period (it juss didnt seem right at the time to vote against them wen they voted for me like a second earlier)........ and than in close battles, i would find myself edgin towards the guy who asked for the returned favor......

Luckily i got over that quick....... and those are my thoughts of the night

...The real Renegade before Hova...