View Single Post
Old 02-15-05, 01:00 AM   #10
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
yo for real....take this advice....if u want this girl....do this.......

get some girl that u know kinda likes you...start hangin with her whenever your around this girl that you love....make sure she sees you hangin with this random girl....trust me...she will get jealous.....you shouldnt have done the thing with the flower....now she knows she can do whatever with you...because she knows she has you....keep on acting like you dont like her....and she will eventually start likin you again......and even when yall do start back liking eachother again....dont give her power...still kinda act like you dont like her that much....until you know you got her on lock....then you can do all that sweet romantic shit....but until then...just kinda blow her off, flirt with other girls, and act like u dont love her no more....trust me...it will work...

I have already figured out that she tries to pull the "I won this guy" card, and have repelled it like WHOA. I had her today, she didn't have me. By the next time I see her i'll already have convinced her I forgot about it and was just doing it to be nice. I've been throught this for over a year mayng, I can handle it pretty well.

As for hanging with other girls, I do that all the time, lmfao. Just today I was talking to some girl and she was asking me if I thought she was cute and if I liked her.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!