RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-05, 12:36 AM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
To the fans of....

IP: 67B8 E78A

My thread about "my life" and Ashley and such, I went back today, Valentines day and have an update.

So I got over there, and went straight thrugh the Green Apts. to the back and saw Christian. I was chillin with him, then we went to get Lorren from school, and after that went walking to the store. On the way to the store, I saw Ashley.

She was with this little girl named Laura and her best-friend Jenny. She was all like "Oh my God, Cameron, what a surprise!" and they all gave me a hug, so I continued to the store by myself cuz Christian and Lorren had to go home and Ashley etc... had to also. I got back and Ashley, Laura, some other girl named....something i forgot, and Jenny were out talking to Ronald.

So Ashley's boyfriend has some problem with me and doesn't like her talking to me, so he was all kissing her and shit, i'm like "Eh, whatever." and started talkin to Jenny's little brother about how I still liked Ashley and whatnot. I can't even remember what we said though.

To the more important shit...

I was sitting by myself and Ronald wasn't around so I called Ashley over and had her sit next to me and listen to "Pretty Girl" by Salvation from RB with me. And when it was over, she was all like "Was that song for me?" I was like "Nah." and she said [puppydogeyes]"So you don't love me anymore?"[/puppydogeyes] I was like "Nope." and she was like "Why not?" and I said "Because you never wanted me to in the first place."

So then I was talking to Jenny and was like "I'm fuckin retarded, how can I like the same girl for over a year?" and she was like "I don't know" so I said "I was gunna come over and tell her how I feel about her, but her and Ronald are too close and shit, they prolly fucked already, it's not even worth my time." So Jenny says "No, they haven't. He keeps pressuring her to but she won't give it up. He keep's saying that he loves her and that 'She's the one' but shes just like 'Thats nice.' because she says she loves him, but hes not 'the one'"

So I was just sitting there thinking "This is DOPE!" so Jenny goes on to say that just the other day Ashley was all depressed and shit because I haven't been writing to her or coming over and she thought I was mad at her. I was like..........."Word."

So time went on and just before I had to leave, I told Jenny to meet me in front of the apartments in 5 minutes. I ran to the store and bought a rose and ran back to where Jenny was waiting. I told her, "Give this to Ashley. Tell her I said I know it's just a flower but thats all I can do for now. And tell her I was lying when I said I didn't love her anymore."

Then I left.

Maybe i'm too romantic for my own good but meh, it was really good getting that off my chest. So there you go kidsm i'll update again if anything comes out of it.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-15-05, 12:37 AM   #2
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 4739 647C

well when im bored i will read this..........
Old 02-15-05, 12:47 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 06B8 DBF2

Socrates = Losing player points..

You give this Ashley chick too much control.. One day she could be like, "Mhmm, I'm bored of my boyfriend, Camron I think I still like you" and you would be all like "Oh dope here have these flowers.. I actually love you too!! omg omg!"..

Whos the mack?
Old 02-15-05, 12:48 AM   #4
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1EDC 673C

even when im not bored i wont read it, socrates your so lame ive done some romantic shit
{skimmed thru thats how i know }
but come on does rv realy care about your failed attempt to get laid???
my romantic shit could kill yours
Old 02-15-05, 12:50 AM   #5
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

^werd[EDIT:werd to Nos...I dont know what dude above me is talking about]...this sounds like a page from a 12-year-old girl's diary...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-05, 12:54 AM   #6
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

it is shcema, socrats is feminem as hell he keeps a pink lock on his rap books
Old 02-15-05, 12:56 AM   #7
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Diary? Nah son, i'm sorry for actually caring about someone, it's important to me, and other people would want to know, and I know this.

Nos- am I trying to be a mack?
oreo- who are you? Some random fag who has been riding everything I say ever since I caught you biting.
schema- Seriously, you COULD ride the mods a little bit less you know.

But like the title says, it's not for stupid hating faggots, it's for the ones who wanted me to post it. So shuuuuuuuuut up.

Track of the week:

Old 02-15-05, 12:56 AM   #8
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
IP: EB8D 9EAC

yo for real....take this advice....if u want this girl....do this.......

get some girl that u know kinda likes you...start hangin with her whenever your around this girl that you love....make sure she sees you hangin with this random girl....trust me...she will get jealous.....you shouldnt have done the thing with the flower....now she knows she can do whatever with you...because she knows she has you....keep on acting like you dont like her....and she will eventually start likin you again......and even when yall do start back liking eachother again....dont give her power...still kinda act like you dont like her that much....until you know you got her on lock....then you can do all that sweet romantic shit....but until then...just kinda blow her off, flirt with other girls, and act like u dont love her no more....trust me...it will work...

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-05, 12:59 AM   #9
schema
howdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Diary? Nah son, i'm sorry for actually caring about someone, it's important to me, and other people would want to know, and I know this.

Nos- am I trying to be a mack?
oreo- who are you? Some random fag who has been riding everything I say ever since I caught you biting.
schema- Seriously, you COULD ride the mods a little bit less you know.

But like the title says, it's not for stupid hating faggots, it's for the ones who wanted me to post it. So shuuuuuuuuut up.

chill fag...im just trying to snap you out of it...go back and read what you wrote and picture my name as the person that wrote it and tell me what you would have said...were tight me and you...im just coming to you as a friend and saying...dude that sounds like a 12 year old girl wrote it...simple as that...

I got the lettuce and...

Quote:
Old 02-15-05, 01:00 AM   #10
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
yo for real....take this advice....if u want this girl....do this.......

get some girl that u know kinda likes you...start hangin with her whenever your around this girl that you love....make sure she sees you hangin with this random girl....trust me...she will get jealous.....you shouldnt have done the thing with the flower....now she knows she can do whatever with you...because she knows she has you....keep on acting like you dont like her....and she will eventually start likin you again......and even when yall do start back liking eachother again....dont give her power...still kinda act like you dont like her that much....until you know you got her on lock....then you can do all that sweet romantic shit....but until then...just kinda blow her off, flirt with other girls, and act like u dont love her no more....trust me...it will work...

I have already figured out that she tries to pull the "I won this guy" card, and have repelled it like WHOA. I had her today, she didn't have me. By the next time I see her i'll already have convinced her I forgot about it and was just doing it to be nice. I've been throught this for over a year mayng, I can handle it pretty well.

As for hanging with other girls, I do that all the time, lmfao. Just today I was talking to some girl and she was asking me if I thought she was cute and if I liked her.

Track of the week:

Old 02-15-05, 01:01 AM   #11
schema
howdy

dont play silly ass make her jealous mind games...just call her once in a blue moon to say whats up...and be how you are around your buddies to her...dont let her make you uncomfortable...and get her to cook you dinner or something...girls eat that shit up...basically just act like you guys are married...shes nice to have around but you arent really all that interested in her every move...bam instant girlfriend...

I got the lettuce and...

Quote:
Old 02-15-05, 01:02 AM   #12
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

socrates you dick head i aint bite you, i caint stand your lil bitch ass and i aint never even notice ya bitch ass until you came at me with some shit on how i nit you, fucking settle this shit in a battle ot something topical poetry or whatever
Old 02-15-05, 01:03 AM   #13
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
chill fag...im just trying to snap you out of it...go back and read what you wrote and picture my name as the person that wrote it and tell me what you would have said...were tight me and you...im just coming to you as a friend and saying...dude that sounds like a 12 year old girl wrote it...simple as that...

I know, but if you understood what I feel about her and how much I have gone through with her, you would know I SHOULD be jumping off the walls from a hug. I'm slightly giddy, someone as dope as me needs to slap me.

Track of the week:

Old 02-15-05, 01:03 AM   #14
schema
howdy

*smack*....but i been there...just never wrote the shit down for everyone to see...

I got the lettuce and...

Quote:
Old 02-15-05, 01:05 AM   #15
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
socrates you dick head i aint bite you, i caint stand your lil bitch ass and i aint never even notice ya bitch ass until you came at me with some shit on how i nit you, fucking settle this shit in a battle ot something topical poetry or whatever

Okay, so far we went through THESE stages...

1) I caught you biting off me and we both hated eachother.
2) You came at me with some "Great minds think alike" gayness that basically PROVED you want my nuts in your mouth.
3) You started making a bunch of hate threads when I wouldn't "forgive" you.
4) I sonned you in a battle that I didn't try at ALL in.
5) Now you want to battle again.

Vote- Socrates

Track of the week: