View Single Post
Old 02-16-05, 10:14 PM   #14
SPuL™
Banned: Cheating

IP:

lol @ yo sc name, copyin' off mine. lol j/p

but damn quality, yo. But yo flow didn't sound that bad, yo. Emotion needs to be upped a lot. flow wasn't bad but still needs a LOT of improving. couldn't really judge lyrics. Shit was too distorted, yo. Need a new mic baldy.

but on the reel, for people sayin' he wack and that he needs to leave, seriously most people are like thois or even worse on first tries. How you gon expcet RV to be good in RV if you send off all the people who are tryin' it? stop hating and start helpin' out instead. I mean my first audio was prolly like this or even worse when I first tried, and now my shit ain't the best, but it's around average now, and I got more yrs to go to elevate, and I did that in less than a year.

so fo reel stop hating, everyone's first audio won't be great. I bet NOBODY does "good" on their first RV. I mean Triple_N is ill now, but I was coo wit him when he first started, and his first shit was wack, but look at him now. Dude ill. So to Soc, keep practicing man and get a new mic, shit will come wit time. And that is all. pc

oh, yea, props on droppin' feed on my track pc
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™   Reply With Quote