View Single Post
Old 03-06-05, 11:14 AM   #2
E.C
Evolution

IP:

ryyt... image ready is for making animations so your sig can have moving things in it but most people dont do them so forget that...

to start a new project click file new... then you want your sig size to be roughly 450x180, white background

u need some brushes... go on www.8nero.com and look for some brushes... to upload them u need to download the font... put it in a folder where u know it is... then click on your brush tool... then as u go to look to see all your brushes u will see a blue triangle thing... click on that and a drop down menu will come down find the one that says: load brush or something like that, the click that find your srush click it and it should load, once you have your brushes uploaded, play aroud with it until u get something you like... you can use filters but i dnt use them so i cant tell you how to do them... press ctrl+u to get your colourize box, tick the colouise button and choose a colour...

to cut a picture just simply open up the picture u want cutting, get out the loasso tool which is in the tool bar on the left hand side of the screen it is a little circle with a thing on the end, right click on that and u want the polygonal lasso tool... then simply cut out your image, drag it across to your background... if u want to blend it in then get out your blurr tool whitch looks like a water drop... go over the edges so it doesnt look choppy...

to get some fonts go on www.dafont.com once you have downloaded your font u want... go on control panel fonts and then drag your font into the font box (dont forget to unzip your font) then go on the type tool... type in what you want... if u want to put effects on it go to layer>layer style> and choose what you want once you have your font as you want click the tick in the top right hand corner... there is your sig... if u want me to explain more and make it easier...

hit me up on aim: r3loaded69

i will be on later so i can help you more... hope this helps

..Open Mics..