View Single Post
Old 03-20-05, 12:18 AM   #12
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

Voted For: Drama Queen

DQ:

good verse, your imagery was probably your best aspect, but the emotion wasnt far behind that. Decent use of vocabulary. At some points it was inconsistent and no need for a certain word, but in other places like the last two lines of your second part were really good. You stayed pretty consistent on the topic, a couple spots you fell off, but not many ppeople can stay on the topic the whole way through. I like the build up the intense part of your verse also

overall: 8.2/10

Parallel:

Well i felt that you could have done alot better with this piece, Especially compared to other pieces i have seen from you. You came at this topic with more of a simple angle. Not trying to delve too much into vocabulary or imagery. he most outstanding part of your verse would be the emotion. You kept that on a steady pace the whole way through so i appluade you for that much. Could have done better in a couple areas but not too bad of a verse

overall: 6.8/10

Vote: Drama Queen

Please return the favor with an honest vote on this battle.. no one really votes anymore so it will be greatly appreciated

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=182367

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.