View Single Post
Old 03-24-05, 12:53 PM   #4
Orion.
Old School

IP:

aiight i got you...

ok...overall, it was a decent open mic, nothin really special, (in my eyes) but yeh its an open mic i liked it...um it had its ups and downs, more ups than downs lol...

Ups: um, i liked the story, but then again alot of people could call it played but its whatever bro, and by story i mean the content, coz there really wasnt that much of a story to tell ya feel. I liked how you used a few vocab in there and they werent big ones either so that made it better, i hate it when people use big words and i have to go fuckin look it up...Katrinas verse was a little streched but its whatever, express it how ever she fuckin wants...

downs: well your flow sorta shifted a few times here and there...and i was reading it feelin the flow of it then all of a sudden the flow cuts off a few sylables... didnt like that coz then you have to start again on a new flow, just keep it going at the same pace. um..THE CHORUS was dope, but you dont have to repeat if 2wice, im sorry but thats too fuckin long...but yeh...good drop

i dont rate 1-10, sooo herbish....3 and a half stars...
RTF on Expiration, its in the forum, its not that great but i just want some feedback yo...aiight pz..