View Single Post
Old 04-13-05, 09:29 PM   #7
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

aiight listenin

first verse: shit is fuckin FIRE!! im feelin this already and i know its gonna be hot...senser is dangerous man...the quality is pretty good...some words are hard to hear but the shit is sick...his flow is dangerous...and the lyrics is dope too..and his voice matches the beat perfectly...shit was hot

hook: the hook is dope too...good use of sound effects and good mixing...shit was real hot fam....i was feelin it....

Triple N: Shits fire...you have a strong voice mayn...it brings the track out...shit was hot....dayum im feelin this shit hot...lyrics is strong aswell.. fire..keep doin ya thanng.....the quality was dope too.....good shit

overall this shit was HOTT im tellin you mayn ive seen alot of trax underground.....and everything and this shit was Fire one of the best..i give this a 9/10

Word of advice...do a third verse....and put it on a mixtape or something...get that song known....and if peoples really feelin it..redo it in a studio and put it on an album or something..shits bangin

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote