View Single Post
Old 04-15-05, 09:58 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Listening on my sotck G4 speakers.

Beat is bananas. Period. Hook matches.

First verse seemed a little uncomfortable with the deliv - like it wasn't in the emcees comfort zone, but that's only dectable to other emcees really. Otherwise would a been a pretty dman solid verse. Lyrically it was prety good - whished it hadsome more activity init, but tha's personal prefference. Good voice.

Second verse is forgettable. Quality on it was lumpy. Lacked enrgy in a big way and almost sounded liek it was emulating T.I. Shoulda been re-recorded on a way clearer set-up if they wanted to pull off that lazy sound.

Third verse made a nice compliment to the other two. Some of the concepts stood out and some fell flat. Quality matched the first verse which made the second verse soudn even worse. Nice flow for everyone. The stuff I didn't mention is the stuff I didn't notice, lol, so that's a good thing. Overall, def a track worth a second listen. Would be album quality if not for that second verse's quality. Second verse needs a higher quality re-recording.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote