View Single Post
Old 04-16-05, 09:26 AM   #12
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Okay, let me break this down...

Lyrics (concept): I like the concept used in this one and the title really matches the song because it's got this dark, mysterious vibe over it in my opinion. Lyrics from both of you were hotn, you are both equally strong when it comes to the lyrical part of the deal. I think the concept you guys went with is quite interesting to many, easy to relate and get in to as well.

Beat and flow: both of you have an amazing flow, I was immediately feeling it which doesn't happen that often in fact. The beat was nice as well as the hook, again that dark, evil vibe over it. This was a strong and powerful track and the way you guys spit on this one, the attitude you brought only contributed to that.

You got me liking this track from the beginning because of Senser's verse, it immediately caught my attention because of the power and also the whispering (cfr. the mysterious vibe) he brought. The hook that he did was very good because of the sound effects and such, good mixing for sure. Then Triple N, we all know you are one of top heads on here and you showed it once again. Flow was good as well as lycrics and because you both have quite a different tone of voice, it brings variety to the track which is always nice of course.

Nice track without a doubt, please rtf...

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote