View Single Post
Old 04-16-05, 09:29 AM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

ok this was an aight battle

but that shit with the intro and outro is pointless really if ya aint gonna count it as part of the verse, just a waste of time puttin in extra lines that mean nothing to the battle.

L.I. - ya had sum nice punches, i think u wasted some shit in ure intro and outro, i mean wit the link....that was stupid cuz the outro dont count. u dropped some personals but u put them outside of the verse ??? i think u had some clever punches, ure structure was on form as always and u had some gud wordplay. but i think that the best part of ure whole verse was the parts that dont count, the intro and outro!!!

MarvJ - again, u did the same, dropped a couple of nice lines in ure intro and outro, but they dont count, especially that closing part of ure outro, shit was funny!!! anyway, i thought u had punches that were slightly better, ure structure was good and the wordplay was tight. i dont know whether it is that L.I. only recently came back and still needs to find his flow but his last few drops have been weak....so i give this to MarvJ for slightly harder punches.

V/ - MarvJay1009