Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill-Grammatix
yo kin... holla back and lemme know wussup... pm me whenever you get a chance

Quote:
waitin' on you man... got ya locker ready and the whole nine

Quote:
you already know what it is.... ya mind is already made up... Scripted Prophecy ... it's already written in stone and the tablets don't lie

Quote:
damn...weren't you 0-3 yesterday?...not a good look, homie.... da home team is Scripted, Kin....and that's werd

Want To Beg Anymore For Me To Join Ya Crew? Keep Graveling!!

Quote:
this drop was the truth, yo!!!! finally, someone who drops sum'n real.. prolly one of the best reads i've seen on this site.. keep doing ya thing man.... i know i wanted you in my crew for sum'n and ya just reminded me why....you'll prolly say "thanks for the feed" or sum'n like that... nah, man.... thank YOU!!!!

ROFLMAO!! Gas Me Up Nagger...

IG was practically Graveling-To-Land-Here! Plus Grammatix still Flaunting-My-Stature!
Im Taunting-The-Haters When I-Land Punches & Hit This Gal-Up-N-Ghost Like Im Haunting-The-Equator!(Galapagos Islands)
My Quest Is To Erase-All-Net-Herbs So Punches Have Ya Face-Mauled-In Best-Words
So Fuck Dickryders! Ill Erase-All-Gestures Cuz IG Couldnt Rip'Kin If He Held A Baseball-Record(Calripkin Jr.)
His Writes-Have-Been-Helped by Faggot Friends And The Dickryders-Reveled!
The Scribes-Have-Been-Dealt So Fuck Battlin He Does A Better Job Describin-HimSelf!!

Quote:
i'm straight shitty with the rhymes... i ain't even ghon lie.. i get my nuts rode so i just started winning battles... plus i have my friends come on and lose on purpose so i look good...

HAHAHA
Style Switch!!

No |Stoppin-My-Reign| Cuz 'We Thinking IG Had A New Style' The Way Punches Leave This |Profit-To-Change|.. U Cant |Stop-It-&-Paying| So Ill 'Quickly Put An End To Grammatix' Like |Ebonix-&-Slang!!|
i got cold spits & |Kneeling-Chills| that got 'IG shook' like he cant |Remain-Still!|This been a |Revealing-Kill| Cuz i could 'Unleash A Virus On Rapverse' & Still No One Would Be |Feeling-ILL!|

â€- R.I.P â€-
Warrior •:KO:• lyrical clarity •:KO:• dfunk •:KO:• Blackmage •:KO:• CrazyDogg •:KO:• sdizzle •:KO:• Big City •:KO:• Typical •:KO:• Ill-Grammatix •:KO:•