View Single Post
Old 05-28-05, 12:13 PM   #13
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
..I have a few questions.

Where/How did you get started? Cause like, I've done pretty good at wrestling.. I know how to fight.. I have determination and dedication to sports like this.. And so I just want to give it a shot, but I don't know where to begin.

Also, I'm 16 years old and weight about 145. For the weight class that I'd fall in to, would it already be to late for me to start doing this, or do you think I can still successfully win fights? Because.. I'm not going to go out if everybody I'm going to fight has 5 years more experience then I do. I just want to know if you guys know, or are somebody, who started a little late, and the success level that came with it.

I'll respond with more questions if I have any, but for now, that's all I got. Please, if you box, respond to this.. I really want to try this shit out.

I looked in the phone book when I started, for boxing clubs. When I started I just wanted to scrap, but you're right experiance means ALOT. So after I got my ass kicked (I was like 15, 16 - same age as you) I spent the next year just training. Upped my physical, and mental game. I had 3 fights the next year and I won all three, but since then I just train to keep my shit quick - Martin Lawerence style lol.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote